Chapter 34

You laid in bed, staring at your ceiling.

'We aren't done at all.'

His words and the face he made were running through your mind.

Why wouldn't he just leave you alone? He knew he made a mistake and he also knew you wouldn't trust him anymore, so why was he trying so hard?

Were he and Nakamura a thing while you laid in coma and now because she didn't want him anymore he tried to get you back?

No. She would never not want him after all these years of thirsting.

So was it because he really loved you? Then why would he cheat?

Well, it didn't matter because he wasn't going to get you back after all.

You rolled in bed a few more times until you finally fell asleep.

The next day Iwaizumi picked you up again. You went in silence until he spoke up.

"Listen, I know you don't want to get along with Oikawa but don't do something you might regret later on." He looked at you, still keeping pace with you.

You rolled your eyes.

"I'm not doing anything, Iwaizumi. Why don't you just tell your friend to leave me the fuck alone?"

He sighed.

"Alright I'm gonna talk to him. But you should think twice before doing something stupid."

"Whatever."

There was something that you noticed.

You felt like you and Iwaizumi were growing apart over the whole time. You weren't spending time anymore or talk in lunchtime like you used to when you were still with Oikawa. The only times you talked were when you were walking to school/home or in lessons sometimes. You weren't sharing personal stuff either. Like he didn't know what was going on in your life and also the other way around.

Arriving at school your paths separated. You were attacked by Sato and Iwaizumi went over to the entrance.

You sighed in a sad way. This was really sad.

"Isn't that awesome?!" Sato looked in your eyes, smiling widely.

You snapped back to reality.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I told some girls that I'm good with to take care of Nakamura today in lunchtime." She winked.

"Damn Sato. That's bullying and as much as I'm against it, I like that idea." You smiled.

You walked into the building together and said your goodbyes before going to class.

As you walked in, you could see Yūma at your table.

"Uh, good morning?" You greeted and sat down carefully.

"Good morning." He grinned.

"Well, my practice got cancelled for today. Can I just watch yours so we can walk home together?"

"Yeah sure, coach shouldn't have a problem." You smiled nervously, knowing damn well that your coach will have a problem.

She hates you.

After exchanging another smile, he sat on his seat and the lesson soon started.