Chapter 7

You two decided to go to the park after eating ice so the two little boys wouldn't listen to your conversation.
You sat on a bench while the boys played.

"As Kobayashi said already, you were a helpful and caring person. At least to those who were nice to you. You were able to make everyone smile at their worst days and always found the right words to say when your friends were down. But you also had a bossy type of character. Sometimes our teams had practice together and even mad-dog-chan would listen to your orders. Not even my fangirls had the guts to try anything on you. And believe me, those girls are crazy!"

"Mad-dog-chan?" You questioned.

"Yeah he only listens to Iwa-chan because Iwa beats him at everything they compete with."

You remained silent for a while. You wanted to remember so bad. It drove you crazy to see black whenever you tried to remember your past.

"Is Nakamura-san your girlfriend or anything?" You suddenly asked. You didn't know why but it just appeared in your head.

"Huh? N-no! Why would you ask that?"

"She came up to me last week in lunch and said some weird things but she wanted Iwa to tell you she said 'hi'."

"What did she say?" He asked sternly.

"Uh I don't know what she meant with that but things like 'last time I've seen you, you were full of tears' or something. No one knew what she was talking about."

"Yeah she is kinda weird, don't listen to her. She likes to lie about other people so they look bad in front of others." Oikawa said.

"Whatever. When will you be able to play volleyball again?" He asked.

"I can start this week which means tomorrow. The girls want to go to the nationals and I don't want to disappoint them."

"I know what you mean. We as captains have a lot of pressure. We don't want to disappoint our team and when we do lose we think it's all our fault because we could have done better."

"Nothing will be just our fault because we are captains, Oikawa. We'll be six on the field and if we lose, it will be the whole team and not just you or me. Remember that you are not alone." You gave him a warm smile.

"As I said. You always find the right words." He smiled back.
____________