Chapter 31

The week passed and Oikawa had been bothering you like non-stop. In every break he came over to your table and tried to talk to you. The girls just ignored him and you told Iwaizumi to take him away before something would happen.

Weird thing was that you hadn't seen Nakamura in the past week at all.

Was she trying to avoid meeting you?

Also Osamu and you stopped talking. You realized that he was younger which made you feel slightly uncomfortable plus the distance played a role too.
You kinda thought this could've turned into a cute love story but since you got back your memories, Oikawa was the only boy you could think of.

Today was Tuesday.

You were sitting in class, looking out of the window when you heard a paper ball landing on your table.

'Let's talk after class?

-Oikawa :)'

Angrily you crumpled it up and threw it at his head.

You turned to Iwaizumi and said:

"If he doesn't stop bothering me he will regret it, Iwa. And I mean it. This is my last warning." You furrowed your brows and turned back to the front.

'Asshole thinks a few words could make me go back.' You rolled your eyes and tried to focus on the teacher.

After the lesson finally came to an end you were ready to leave for break. Just when you were about to leave class, Oikawa shouted your name.

"(Y/N)-chan, wait! Let's talk!"

You didn't look at him. Instead you gave Iwaizumi a warning glare which he immediately understood.

"Oi, now is not the time, Trashykawa." He said and held his captain's shoulder as you walked out of the room.

Oikawa just shrugged Iwaizumi off and ran after you.

"I'm done waiting, (Y/N). I wanna talk now!" He shouted, getting the attention of the students who were around. The hallway was busy since the bell for lunchtime just rang, so there were many people listening to the both of you right now.

You heard the others whisper in shock.

'Are they still a thing?'

'Is one of them breaking up?'

'(L/N)-san doesn't look amused at all.'

The attention you needed to start the first part of your plan.

Oikawa approached you, taking slow steps.

'Tch. He really thinks he's in a movie right now.'

The hallway was quite, only Oikawa's voice was heard.

"I'd talk this out in private but you wouldn't listen." He started and looked to the ground.

"Please come back, (Y/N)." He added, looking straight into your eyes as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

Again, people started to whisper things.

"I told you to stay away, Oikawa. I don't want anything to do with you anymore." You said, taking a step back.

He was fast to catch your hand but you quickly pulled it back.

"Don't fucking touch me with those filthy hands of yours." You put your hands up to stop him.

"(Y/N)-chan, don't tell me you're being like this because of that dude you've been tex-"

Just before he could finish his sentence you interrupted him by slapping him.

Everyone gasped in shock.

"Are you fucking insane? Are you trying to make me look bad while you were the one cheating? I didn't want it to go public but since you've been bothering me non-stop I don't care if other people find out about how much of an asshole you are." You said loud enough for the people near you to hear it.

This was part one of your plan.

To make him look bad in front of others. In fact you just showed his true colors to the others.

"What?! Oikawa-san cheated on (L/N)-senpai?!"

"So rude!"

"You guys, Oikawa-san would never. Or, would he?"

You looked at him with a slight smirk on your face. He was just staring at you with widen eyes.

How could you do this? You knew damn well about his reputation in this school. He was about to break down but he kept his cool.

He lost his reputation and his girl.

But he was sure to win the latter back.

"I bet it was with Nakamura-san! She was always trying so hard!" Another girl said.

You turned around and made your way to the canteen. The students who were surrounding you split and made a way for you.

Of course they also had questions but they were smart enough to leave the both of you alone for now.

Arriving at the canteen you sat at your usual spot where the girls were waiting already.

"Well, that was one good slap, (L/N)." Kobayashi chuckled.

"I'm not playing volleyball for nothing, huh?" You said, making the others laugh.

"So this was the first part?" Kuroshio asked.

You nodded.

"I'm excited for part two. It's time for him to hurt. And I don't mean physically like today."

"And you think Yūma-senpai is the right one?" Takashi asked nervously.

"The captain of the basketball team. The perfect one!" You smiled.
____________