Chapter 12

"I'm so sorry (L/N)-chan! We wanted to show you more places but I didn't know I was that exhausted." Sato sat down next to you on the couch.

"It's okay Sato-chan! We practiced very hard today." You smiled at her. You waited for the rest to enter the living room, when you suddenly heard quite sobs. You turned your head to Sato, who had her head down.

"S-Sato-chan?! Are you crying?" You panicked and she nodded her head.

"Did I say something wrong?" You asked, stroking her back. Just then the others came in.

"Sato, why are you crying this time?" Kobayashi asked, walking towards both of you.

"I-it's just ... (L/N)-chan calling me Sato-chan reminded me of back then and it just makes me sad that she can't remember anything."

"C'mon Sato-kun! Today are only good vibes allowed!" Yukiko said.

"I'm sorry y'all. You are right." She wiped off her tears and smiled again.

You all prepared snacks and put them on the table. Kobayashi brought blankets and turned on the TV.
You decide to watch 'Your Name'.
After half an hour into the movie your phone buzzed. You ignored the message but after hearing it buzz two more times you couldn't help but think it was important.

Oikawa
Little plan change, could you
perhaps come to me tomorrow? 7:44PM

Oikawa
If you're wondering why,
I need to babysit Takeru. 7:45PM

Oikawa
I really hope it's okay
with you! 7:46PM

You
Yeah, just send me the
7:48PM address and time.

Oikawa
Perfect!!
The address is
xxxxx xxxxxx xx
I'd say come at 3PM? 7:48PM

You
7:49PM Ight, I'll be there. :)

You shut your phone and continued to watch the movie.

_________

The next morning you breakfasted with your teammates and made your way back home. You had two hours to get ready and be at Oikawa's so you took a long warm shower and dressed into comfortable clothes. A black oversized t-shirt and black leggings (pic above). You put your hair into a high ponytail, grabbed your school bag and headed outside.

You walked down the streets and surprisingly Oikawa didn't live that far away from you. After 15 minutes you turned into a long alleyway which lead to a street. You waited until no car was in sight and crossed the street. When you arrived on the other side your phone told you that you had reached your goal.

'This place is very familiar'. You thought.

Then suddenly you heard ambulances. You looked around but couldn't find any. You heard them come nearer by every second.

'What is that? Where are these sounds coming from?'

You held your head. Suddenly a few pictures appeared in front of your eyes. And loud noises were heard.

People standing around you.
Nurses coming towards you.
You being brought into the ambulance.
Nurses asking you questions that you couldn't even hear.

That was it.

'A flashback? Am I getting back my memories? I wanna see the rest of this flashback! And what a happened before that.'

Your head hurt. You went towards Oikawa's door and ringed the bell while holding your head.

"Hello (Y/N)-chan! (Y/N)-chan are you okay?" He was worried. You saw Takeru next to him at the door, also wearing a worried look.

"I-I need to sit for a second." You said, taking off your shoes. He led you into the living room where you sat on the couch.

"What happened (Y/N)-chan? Do you want me to bring you water?"

"No need to!" Takeru said, handing you a glass.

You thanked him and took a sip. Oikawa gave Takeru a sign to go to the garden so you were alone.

"Oikawa, I think I had a flashback." Your voice was serious.

His eyes widened.

'I hope her flashback wasn't about that ...' he hoped.

"When?!"

"When I crossed the street. There were ambulances and people and it was noisy and-"

"Calm down, (Y/N)-chan. That's wonderful, isn't it? Your memories are slowly coming back." He smiled.

'I guess this place was something like a trigger or something. After all this is the place where it all started.'

"You better rest a bit before we start to study. Let's also go to the garden."

You saw Takeru's worried look but just smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"How are you doing?" You asked him.

"Really good! Are you picking up Haru on Monday again!?"

"Sure! We can get ice cream again."

"And after that to the park?!"

"Yeah, why not." You grinned.

Oikawa only smiled to himself.
___________
[A/N]: Okay first thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOORU!!
I can't believe that Haikyuu has come to an end :(
I hope this fandom never dies.