Chapter 21

The next day you brought food over again.

And again you waited for the game to come to an end.

"(L/N)-chan!" You heard your name being called.

You would recognize this voice everywhere.

Osamu.

"I see you're on break." You smiled.

"Yeah, Seijoh is facing Nekoma and there Shiratorizawa and Karasuno are playing which makes us have a long break." He explained and pointed at the courts.

"Why don't ya come to our side? Ya have no idea how much I've been lookin' forward to eat those." He looked at the bento box in your hand.

"Uh y-yeah sure!" So the both of you walked towards two benches where a few boys were sitting.

"Oh look, it's pretty-chan again! I wouldn't have thought that ya would actually hang out with that loser." Atsumu said and tilted his head towards his brother.

That made you chuckle a little. They are exactly like in your coma dream.

"Well, I can stand that 'loser' a lot more than I could stand you." You grinned at him, making the few boys go 'ohh' and 'she put you in your place.'.

Yeah you were kinda proud of yourself. But those next words were not expected.

"I don't make women stand, they be kneeling when they see me." He said proudly.

"Stop it Tsumu, it's cringe." His brother interfered.

"They are kneeling cuz they pray to not meet someone like you ever again." You answered back. The boys were shocked to hear you answer like that. You didn't seem like that type of girl anyway.

To them you looked too cute to be saying such things.

"Enough, Atsumu. You are embarrassing our whole team." A guy with grey and black hair said.

"K-kita-san! I'm sorry!" Atsumu said and quickly went away from you.

"Sorry 'bout him. Let's have a seat though." Osamu said.

"Just so you know I didn't make them. I'd probably burn the house down if I did." You informed before sitting down and letting him eat.

"Ah, ya have no idea how much I love these."

'Well I do have an idea of how much you like it.'

"(Y/N)-chan!" A voice broke your thoughts.

You turned your head to see Oikawa waving you over.

'Why now, Oikawa?!'

"I'll be going then." You said and were about to stand up but Osamu grabbed your wrist.

"Hold up. Will ya stay to watch our matches?" He asked, letting go of his grasp.

'Okay. Miya Osamu of my dream is actually asking me to stay. Is this some kind of a movie or something?!'

"If no one would mind I could stay, I guess." You answered.

"I'm sure everyone would be fine." He said. You nodded and made your way towards Oikawa.

Your heart was going to explode. On the outside you seemed chill and cool but inside of you was a fucking mess.

"What were you taking about?" Oikawa asked as you stood in front of him.

"Nothing. Just gave him food and had a little confrontation with his brother."

"You are making friends very quickly, (Y/N)-chan."
He said as you handed him the bento box.

"I'm just being nice. I'll be watching you all play by the way." You grinned.

"Really?! That's awesome! You could stay at our side for now since we are on break. We'll be playing against Karasuno after their match against Fukurōdani." He said.

"Uh okay."

The both of you walked to his team where everyone greeted you. You talked a little to Iwaizumi before their match against Karasuno began.

Luckily your school was the one to win. To be honest you couldn't help but watch Inarizaki play on the other court. But you've seen enough to say that the numbers 9 and 10 of Karasuno were awesome players.

After the match you were about to go to Osamu again but then ...

"(L/n)-senpai?" Your name was called. You turned around to see the 9 of Karasuno.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" You asked, lifting your eyebrow.

"Huh, it's me, Kageyama Tobio from Kitagawa Daiichi. The boy you tutored."

'Tobio? That sounds hella familiar.'

"Tobio-chan, don't bother trying." Oikawa said from behind you.

'Right, Oikawa mentioned him before. But I thought I didn't know him? Well at least Oikawa said so.'

"I'm sorry Kageyama-san but I've lost my memories so unfortunately I can't remember you." You said.

"Could I talk to Oikawa-san for a little?" You asked him, making him leave on his own. You then turned to Oikawa.

"Back in the swimming pool you told me that I didn't know that 'Tobio-chan'. Turns out I was tutoring him back then." You said, obviously hinting on him lying to you.

"You know (Y/N)-chan, I- I just didn't want to confuse you with all the new people." He tried to explain.

"But you are confusing me, Oikawa. I'm confused than ever. Nakamura told me things that I'm still trying to figure ou-"

"What did she say?" He sternly interrupted you.

"I- I don't want to-"

"(Y/N), I thought I clearly told you that Nakamura is just a little something who tries to make people look bad in front of others. I did, didn't I?

You nodded

"So what makes you believe anything that comes out of her lying mouth?"

"I- I don't know. She sounded really convinced."

"That's because she's an expert on lying. Stop listening to shit. Just try to get back those memories so things can get back to normal." He said, making you nod.

"Yo, Trash, stop putting pressure on her." Iwaizumi called from a little distance.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if that sounded a little harsh, (Y/N)-chan but I don't want you to get a wrong picture of your team or friends just because some little liar is telling you wrong stories, you know?" He said. You nodded, again.

'But that doesn't change anything about the fact that you lied to me, Oikawa.'
____________