Part 1: Follow

Gulf's POV.

Semestral break is a pain for me, I got nothing to do and too tired to do anything. I'm lazy, I know it.

I spend the whole day scrolling through Facebook, Twitter, IG, YouTube. Yes, that's my everyday life. A boring life. I rarely go out and I don't socialize that much with other people, I can't tolerate their sh*ts and I got a lot going on in me, I don't like someone invading my personal space and privacy and I'm not comfortable meeting new people as well, in short I am introvert but It's a work in progress. I work in BPO industry meaning, I get to talk to a lot of customers or people over the phone, yup I'm introvert but I'm really doing well with my work and this is the best practice for me.

As I Lay down in my bed scrolling through IG, I viewed the story of every artist that I follow, leave comments on their status.

I immediately go to the search section and tap on Mew's name. He is on my top search. I have a huge crush on this idol and been crushing on him for more than a year now. I saw his newly posted picture, he is so hot. I left a comment "You're so handsome phi, meet you soonest"

I'm hopeless, I know. I live here in Philippines and he is in Thailand, he doesn't even know I exist but it's fine.

I thought I am straight until I saw him. I got a crush on him right away, like who wouldn't? and that explains why I am not attracted to the opposite sex. I am Gay.

*Ding* notification sound and it's from IG. I hurriedly and checked to know what it is.

"'Mew Suppasit' has requested to follow you." I almost jump when I saw the notification. I tried rubbing my eyes as I might just be hallucinating but I am not. I immediately checked if he also followed other fans, yes he does but he only followed few of them. Like why? How? As far as I know if you want to follow someone on IG it's either their profile shows on the suggested persons or you go to their profile and take note! My account is private so if you follow me you have to actually send a request. Like really, why? Am I just imagining things? I accepted the request without hesitation, once done I visited my own profile and checked the persons who followed me and tadaaa~ he is one of them. I am so happy, I feel so excited, he is the first celebrity who followed me on social media! And who would've thought that it'll be my crush? I can't stop myself from giggling and grinning. Mew you're making me crazy.

He doesn't update or post pictures everyday to his timeline but he updates his stories, always and once they're up I always watch them without a fail.

"You're so cute P, fighting! Will support you always" I replied to one of his stories. No reply, not even sure if he sees it, but well, I'm used to it. He has a lot of fans that for sure that messages him every time and I am just one of those fans. Most of his fans are girls and pretty ones. He might be straight.

Everyday, whenever I see his stories or whenever he upload pictures I either leave a comment or reply to it. I am shameless, I know but who cares right? I love the man!

*Months, weeks and days passed*

My life is pretty much the same. No change.

*Ding* I got notification again on IG, someone replied to my DMs "Thank you".

My heart almost dropped, yes I know that it's just 'thank you' but if someone popular replied to your messages, won't you feel so happy? If your crush replied to you, what would you feel? The chance that he will reply to my messages is close to zero but here he is replying to my message. I'm screaming and if you won't then I don't know.

"No problem P, How are you? Are you tired P? Get some rest" I replied to him. I'm acting so composed but in reality I. AM. NOT. I am so happy, really. I stare at it for a while and close the App, I know he won't reply again.

*ding*

"Tired but I'm fine, thank you" while reading this my heart just dropped, it literally did. Do he normally reply to his fans like this? Oh dear!

"I see, get some rest P. Su su na khub 💙" I replied. Okay, I'm acting and trying not be excited at all but you don't know what I feel. The butterflies in my stomach are getting wild.

He just 'liked' the reply I sent. It doesn't matter since he replied to my DMs so I'm all good and happy. I was so happy that night, I imagined things that are impossible and I didn't noticed the time and it's already morning.

****

- I'll continue this hahahaha

The original story of this is kinda different, I also changed the title but it's my original work.

First few chapters is kinda boring (I know 😂) but I hope you bear with me.

Love lots ♥️