Detention

"No can do,Jake I've got company"and with that I walked away.

Don't get me wrong his company would have been delightful but I was pretty sure I was not the first girl he had invited to lunch.

There I was , roaming around the hall looking for Zee ,when I heard some noise just down the hall and a crowd of teenagers shouting their lungs to death, "fight, fight"

Out of curiosity I went to take a look.I couldn't believe it when I saw Liam , the badboy, on top of another guy almost beating him to death.

I mean the dude was bleeding to death as Liam continuously disfigured his face.

To top it all, among the crowd I heard someone whisper , "It's his fault, how dare he defy Liam's order to do his homework , he should have known better"

Wait ,wait , wait this crazy dude was beating a totally defenseless geek cause he didn't do his homework. I couldn't tolerate it anymore so I did the unthinkable.

"Stop you maniac!!, what is wrong with you, have you lost it?"

Amidst all the other students shouting , I was clearly not heard. Seeing a pail nearby which I presumed to be the janitor's ,i took the chance I had and took it all the way up to him and dumped it on his head as he was going to raise another punch on the innocent guy.

"The f***k" he muttered , now all the attention came to me as Liam removed the metal bucket from his head. I was dead for sure! He'd beat me too to death.He left the the guy's collar and turned around, now to kill me for sure.

As he removed the bucket from his head I couldn't help but laugh, I mean it was a well job done!!  Points for me, but dead for sure.

"Well,well,well, if it isn't miss Redhead, you want to be a hero, do you?..he said as he walked straight to me.

"Yeah so what? You gonna beat me to death you jerk?!" I mustered some courage to say this.

" Whoa ,whoa, Missy hold your horses, I'm the jerk? Aren't you the one who dumped a fucking bucket on my head!!?"he chuckled before getting pissed off.

" Yeah I needed to cool your dimwitted self from killing a totally defenseless guy" i don't know where I got the courage, but I was on a roll ,someone needed to teach this dude some discipline.

"God so help me,I'mma kill this one!" I heard him whisper under his breath and suddenly I was terrified.

I mean a dude was lying down there with a broken nose because of not doing his homework what would he do to me?!

"What is going on here?Gonzalez and Lopez to my office, Carson to the nurse!the principal appeared and the rest of the students scattered away.

"How is this my fault? I was defending Carson over there" I tried for the gazillion time defending myself to the principal but after all that plea,...he only said,"Detention both of you!!"

Mum was going to kill me,I had gotten detention on the first day!
What can i say this is what I get for trying to be a hero.

I suppose this was normal for Liam, you know detention and all , because he sat there like a pile of nothing not even giving an ounce of strength to defend himself.
Lucky me!