.....you are always grumpy like Gru in Despicable me

Liam's POV
"Why me? Can't you take her?" I can't believe I had to take Abby to the mall again,Kate had things to do and Emma was mad at Abby for issues I didn't understand.

"Come on,Liam.It's only for a while,she needs some new clothes and I've got a book club to attend,so do it for me,huh?" Kate always attended Mrs Bell's bookclub on Sundays.

They'd sit for hours discussing another weird undefined book until noon,after that there was the tea party.She had dragged me once to her bookclub,and all the women couldn't stop throwing themselves at me.

So I texted Justin to help me out,

       Dude,I need to take Abby to the mall,you game?

No,can do,bro.If Abby is coming then I'm out.

What do you mean,no?Come on, Justin...

Remember last time when she kicked me in the shin for not buying her those ear blasters..... Na-aah

Don't tell me you're afraid of her.She's not gonna bite, Justin!

Whatever you say, I'm not coming.You're on your own,this time.Adios!

As is said Abby was fiesty,a master in manipulation but still my sweet little sister.I hated going to the mall,I'd always run into Maddie and she'd drag me all day to all the stores, trying on new dresses, asking me if she's getting fat or not.Stupid stuff like that...
After Martin,our chauffeur dropped us off at the mall,Abby had me all the way to her favorite stores.

"Lee,I want that one,it's cute and fluffy." she said pointing at a pink princessy dress.Yuck!I hated pink but what Abby wants, Abby gets or else it was back to her game, blackmail!

We were at a store called ,' let's get adorable' even the smell of it's fragrance made me wanna barf.

"Okay lemme pay up," as I handed the credit card to the lady,seated there admiring my arm muscles as they bulged from my shirt.How I wish Hailey would look at me like that, wouldn't that be something?

The thought of her brought a smile to my face,she was so damn unpredictable.Especially yesterday,when she was drunk her whole personality changed in an instant.

Hardly had the lady given me the shopping bag and my credit card when I noticed Abby was not beside me neither was she in the store.

Damn it,Abby! Dad's gonna kill me for sure!

***************
Hailey's POV
Due to mum's persuasion,I was currently seated at a fabric store in the mall as mum examined different chiffon fabrics.

"Honey, what about this one?It's made of quality material."she asked as she looked at me for the fourth time.
I was bored and the only reason I tagged along was because she promised she'd bake more chocolate cookies.

"Yeah it's great,I'm sure your boss will like it,can I go now?I'm thirsty and I need a smoothie."I said looky for a way to roam around rather than looking at fabrics all day.
Today was quite hot,I even had to remove my denim shirt and tie it on my waist,leaving me with a yellow vest on top,as well as put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Sure, sweetie.Bring me one too." she said.

" Okay,I will."I said.

I was busy checking any texts from Zee on my phone since lately she'd been too occupied with her long lost love to even give me the latest gossips. That's when my arm bumped into someone.

"Sorry,kid,I didn't see you there." I said,the 12 year old girl stared at me for a minute or so,she was clearly amazed but by what.Maybe she was delirious.Who knows?