You are a boy magnet....

"Thanks, Mrs Gon.... I mean Lily, dinner was amazing" he was at it again , all smiles and charms , I can't believe my mum was falling for this.

"You're welcome, Liam, come by anytime"my mum told him.

Amidst all the sweetness my mum was pampering him with , I was beginning to wonder how in the hell he got my address.

"Hailey,come see your friend out"

"Do I have to mum?",I retorted ,clearly this dimwit knew the way out and there was no need seeing him out.

Whispering my mum said,"Hailey you better do as I say or else no Netflix for a month!"and with that there was no telling me twice.

"Come on,let's go friend" sarcasm was the only thing keeping me from exploding all night.

"Sure friend shall we?"I don't know if he did this to spite me or what but I was playing cool seeing as to how mum's threats always came forth.

"Remember Hails...tomorrow..school.. apologising, have a wonderful night"how I wish the darkness would swallow him whole , cause who was I kidding the dude's very existence tortured me.

Next day , everything was fine just walking down the hall to my locker and perhaps I had whispered a Hail Mary before waking up.Everything was gonna be fine.

I was hiding in my locker when I heard somebody bumping into it.
"Hey,Hailey long time no see,girl."

Zee how happy I was to see her. I mean she was the only good friend I could say I had or I will have.

"Zee,nice to see you too,I looked for you yesterday but didn't find you,where did you disappear to."
Looking at me she laughed ,I couldn't help but feel annoyed did I seem that desperate or what.

"Well,if you must know Hailey, when I went to approach you yesterday, you were talking to the Jake Reeves , the school's gorgeous boy!So I gave you some privacy, minutes later, I find out you are in detention for pulling a fast one on Liam Lopez!!
Girl,you are a boy magnet for sure!"

"Come on ,Zee no way,from now I'm staying away from all of them"so far one had already threatened me from my own house.
And boy magnet please , I wasn't that beautiful like those models you see as cover girls on Teen Vogue!
Damn I wasn't even that close to being that beautiful!

"Say what you will , but never have i  ever seen Jake Reeves talk to a newbie much less on the first day"

" Zee, please.I'm sure it's because I seat next to him in physics class. Nothing else."

" Speaking of boys Hailey ,here comes one now"Oh I pray it's not him. Please don't be him, I even crossed my fingers.

" Hey Hails,ready to apologise ?" Schucks, no need to turn around it's him!