Finally Liam and hailey....

Currently, Liam was by my locker forcing me to apologise in front of the rest, for his own amusement.

"What part of I don't want to, didn't you get? Do I have to spell it out for you, I... Won't ... Do... It! "

" Have it your way"he said and with that he trode away to a corner filled with a bunch of jocks.

"Hailey, do you know what you've just done,no one goes against his orders"

Zee was getting paranoid, I mean who did he think he was , to boss people around.

"Zee, come on,what will he do to me?" I laughed nervously , I mean part of me wanted to be firm but the other part of me was afraid.

"Speaking of Liam here comes the so called girlfriend,aka Maddie"
Yeah the blonde girl who made me trip the other day in class ,yeah it was her , seeing as to how she had a bunch of girls on her side.

I never really understood why all the mean girls always had to carry a bunch of girls with them as backup.

Coming up to us she said ,"Well if it isn't miss wannabe hero and her lapdog"then she looked at her nails waiting for us to be all teary and everything. Come on, that's the best she had?

Fortunately for us , we had no time to waste on a couple of  typical jealous chics. That's right! We had our dignity to uphold.

But this was nearly over since Liam as soon as he saw Maddie near us , also joined in to back her girlfriend.

"Hey Maddie,these girls bothering you or should I..." Before he finished his statement Maddie had him by his collarb, kissing him furiously.

This got weird quick , I mean was it supposed to make us jealous or what.

Trust me I wouldn't want to brush my lips against Liam's. The very thought of it gave me the creeps.

"Zee,let's go,the sight here is sickening"

We had the next class with Zee and I couldn't help but feel relieved.

If I was to say so , our chemistry teacher kinda looked amazing to be a teacher. I bet she was in her early 40s but I could tell she liked maintaining her figure.

"Morning , class" as she placed her books on her desk.

" Morning Mrs Jenkins",the lesson went well, I mean chemistry was always my expertise , I absolutely loved the subject.

"So class for your weekend assignment, I would like to pair you up, the project contains half your grades so there better be team effort"i already knew who I wanted to be my partner, Zee , we could have a sleepover this weekend as we worked on the project.

"Bella and Maddie, Brie and ...... Jason and Corrie..." I paid keen attention I had even crossed my fingers and so did Zee, "Elizabeth and Amberly... And finally Liam and Hailey. Class dismissed,see you next week"

Wait, what, did I hear correctly, I didn't know if Liam was even in the same class!

This guy was like a leech no matter how you tried to dispose of him he kept coming back.

As the rest of the class walked out I took the chance to approach Mrs Jenkins.

"Mrs Jenkins, I'm not comfortable with my partner can you please pair me up with another"I knew she would give in , female teachers always liked me.

" No can do,Missy if I change your partner the others will also want that. So work with your partner or it's an F for you"and she took her books and walked out.

" Aargh I can't believe I have to work with that dimwit" if only I knew he was right behind me.

" Dimwit? Alright,since you think I'm such a dimwit, work on the project yourself!"he pushed me aside  and walked away.

That's the best thing that could have possibly come from his mouth cause I was damn glad!

******************************
Vote, comment and share it would mean alot