...... damn hot looks!

I was at McDonald's, eating my burger, I was stressed it had been a day and no idea on the project, Zee was currently working on her project with her partner.

I had already told mum about my project and she said she would be home late , so yay me alone!

After a couple of minutes my head became heavy and I probably slept.

"Miss, miss, wait Hailey, wake up." I swear I knew that voice but from where,, maybe I was dreaming that's it.

"Hailey, wake up, we are about to close"
Wait what, no I fell asleep ,how could I fall asleep the project was due tomorrow and still nothing.

"Morning, Hailey"I heard a hearty chuckle and it was none other than Jake.
The Jake that I turned down for lunch ,that Jake!

"Stop Jake ,for how long was I asleep?" I could see there was no one except us.

"Well, a couple of hours maybe.."
Now I was getting that F for sure.

" Jake I'm done for, Mrs Jenkins, project,.. "my mind was even confused now.

" Come down, I'm here for you, what's up?"

"Well, I have a project due tomorrow and I have no idea nor a partner"

"That's  all,I thought your cat had died"I don't get how he could be joking at a time like this.

But clearing his throat he said,"Come on ,Hailey ,what's the project about?I can help you"

" But I thought you were closing up"

" Yeah,that can wait,so what's this about?"

For once my Hail Mary was working,Jake was a blessing in disguise,with him am sure the project would be done.

After Jake coming up with some ideas,I was finally done,done with the project!
I didn't know he was this clever.He was totally the whole package and any girl would kill to have him .

But there was something lacking, something I couldn't quite figure out about him underneath those damn hot looks!
******************************
Don't forget to vote and comment