... locked up in here with them

Hailey's POV
"I look like a wanton woman, Zee. It's too tight," I said as I stretched the dress down.
It was Zee's idea on what we should wear to Justin's party since she insisted that I lacked any fashion sense.

"Would you please sit still while I finish your make-up, Jeez Louise!!"

We were at my place while she added black streaks to my hair.We had gone for the whole unrecognizable style so that we could sneak into the party.Mum was in denial of the whole party idea but a little persuasion from Zee ,was all it took to convince her.

After a few finishing touches,we were already at Justin's party,as we told my mum to park a few distance from Justin's house.

"Girls be nice, remember don't get wasted, you're young but not dumb,make the right choices...."my mom said.

Rolling my eyes at her I said," Mum,okay,we get it! We're not kids,and perhaps there's always something called protection..."

" What??Young miss you better take that back or else it's home for you!"

" Just kidding,mom.Of course we are not stupid we'll take good care of ourselves,bye mom.Love yah!"

We waved goodbye as she drove off.Turns out,Zee knew Justin's house like the back of her hand,so let's just say sneaking in would be easy.
We got in through the back door without being noticed.

Justin's party was nothing short of ostentatious.Their house was huge especially the living room took my breath away.Its colours were deliberately chosen,or it seemed,to match the pale orange color of the walls and the heavy maroon curtains that flowed voluptuously to the floor and fluttered lazily in the wind that blew through the open windows.

There was pomp all over and a carnival atmosphere resonant with song and dance  hung in the air.I couldn't help myself but smile,it was quite a party,even as the rest danced in rhythm to the rock and roll,loud music.I felt the urge to dance so I insisted that Zee join in,as a way to distract her as I searched among the rowdy group of teens for Liam,but no sight of him.

Where is he?I thought he'd show up on time.
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•
Liam's POV
I was at the party waiting for the redhead to show up.I went to the kitchen as I made way through the sweaty crowd of teenagers as they raised their voices in sync with the music.

I needed some cold vodka to calm my anxiety, thanks God, Maddie hadn't found me yet or else she'd be furiously forcing herself on me.
Sipping in my cold vodka, I got a glimpse of a chic dancing gracefully among the crowd. This particular evening she had worn a tight black leather dress that accentuated her narrow shoulders and bulging hips.

The effect was striking. She danced with abandon. Her blue eyes gleamed beneath  her eyelashes and she moved her head haughtily. She gyrated her hips.
I almost choked on my vodka, Hailey?! I knew she was something but tonight she was stunning.
Then turning her head in my direction, our eyes met and her smile faded as she approached me.
"Where have you been Lopez, I've been looking for you?" She asked as a strand of hair fell on her face.

Before I could even raise my hand to tuck it behind her ear, she said, "Don't even think about it, Liam!"

She immediately tucked her hair behind her ear.

" Well, redhead. I was busy putting the plan in action as you were seducing the other dudes with your wild dancing. Don't think I didn't see you there, seductively dancing to get attention. "

Was I jealous? Of course not, but the way she danced if I noticed that, then other guys also noticed it.

"Wait, what?! Seductive dancing?! Aargh,typical Lopez.I have no time for this, where is Justin? "She growled at me.

" Whatever. You get Zee first and meet me at Justin's room. "

" Wait but I don't know where Justin's room is"she said.

" Ask Zee, meet me there in five minutes. "

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗
Hailey's POV
I had to come up with something for Zee to accompany me to Justin's room.After convincing Zee to go break a couple of things in Justin's room as payback,she agreed and she was currently leading the way with a red cup in hand.

Justin's room was a bit messy but it looked nice the way the windows were tinted and his bed was huge as posters of football stars were plastered on the wall.
No wonder Zee fell in love with him, the dude had a huge face painting of him above his bed.Damn!He was filthy rich,but whatever money never bought true love anyway.

"Lemme get something in the bathroom to wreck his room." Zee said as she looked around without being mesmerized by anything.She was probably here alot while they were still dating.

"Sure you do that,I'll check for the valuable things to break."
She had gone in Justin's bathroom while I stood there waiting for what next.
I heard a couple of footsteps coming upstairs and with no time,Liam entered in a hurry.

"Where is Zee? Justin's on his way to his room,I spiked his drink.So he's coming up here in a hurry to spill his stomach's contents."

" You did what?!We have no time for this,Zee is also in his bathroom,what do we do?"
Pacing around nervously as he stroked his chin,he pointed at the closet.
I couldn't believe this,Liam and I were currently in Justin's closet peeping through it's closed doors.

"Nice plan, Lopez! Now we are locked up in his closet instead of them being locked in a room together,"I whispered.

" Don't worry,I've got this!When Justin comes up he'll definitely close the door cause he's coming to puke,and I broke the door handle so the door will close shut."he continued whispering but before I could confront him,we both heard someone come up to the room and the door thumped as it closed.

"I'mma throw up..." None other than Justin's voice.

" It's Justin,and it sounds like he's gonna throw up!" I said excitedly,I mean this was my first love mission and it was exhilarating.

"Keep your voice down, I'm seated next to you.I can literally hear everything that's going on."

As I said my first love mission was exhilarating despite the killjoy named Liam,seated next to me.

"Eeew, you puked all over me,you piece of scum!" Zee shouted as she came out of the bathroom.

" Excuse me, your highness.What were you doing in my bathroom to begin with?"Justin retorted back.

" Well...um..I was looking for Hailey."she said defensively.

" What is Hailey doing here and you,what are you doing here?!"

Uh-oh....our plan wasn't working they were fighting like cats and dogs.What was worse,I couldn't help but feel irritated,Liam was too close to me also peeping through the same key hole to get a glimpse of what was happening.I could practically feel his deep breathing on my cheeks and caught a whiff of his cologne.

"Hailey,your genius plan,ain't working?" He whispered and it was true for the last five minutes they fought like cats and dogs,even more than my fights with Liam!

"Would you please be patient,Lopez?My plan is bet to work eventually, especially when they realize that they are locked in together."

" Hailey,did you stop to think that we are also locked up in here with them......

⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌
Will Zee patch things up with Justin?
Will Hailey and Liam get caught in Justin's closet?

Stay tuned for more chapters.....
Don't forget to vote and comment (@_@)(@_@)(@_@)
Jojoestiel 🍂