.... that was on purpose

Home  economics, went by quickly, I absolutely hated anything about cooking but I had to suck it up for Nana, she always did like teaching me how to cook and I never wanted to disappoint.

I had convinced Zee to accompany me to the field and she was all in, something about watching her crush, Dylan, rock his football moves on the field.

From the way she talked about it , I knew she had fallen hard for him! And that was the worst kind of love, the one that left your heart too vulnerable to heartbreaks.

Well after getting heartbroken once I learnt my lesson, yeah I became a love guru!

"Go, Liam! Whoo, Liam, go!"

That was the sound of Maddie showing off her gymnastics skills with her pompoms swinging around the field, did I forget to mention she was the cheerleaders' captain, she had that perfectly slim figure that every guy in school admired.

Me and Zee were currently seated at the bleachers, watching the jocks practise.

I always admired American football, but the thing is ,the way they charged one another during a real game, no way was I cut off for that!

I was sure once in a while no one went off without breaking some ribs or two.

Yet here I was, watching Jake practice, he was really talented, the way he ran with that ball like a pro, the way he evaded the rest of the players from piling up on him or even trying to trip him.

Hot dang! I would have gone on all day watching him, if it wasn't for the terrifying stares I got from Liam!

I thought we were done, no more tormenting me. Every now and then he kept giving me cold glances.

Was it wrong to enjoy a good game, especially one that had Jake  in it.

Then the maniac went ahead and attacked Jake,okay not necessarily attacked since it was just a game.

So what ?that was foul,too shallow even!Jake laid down writhing in pain as the rest of the jocks helped him up to the nurse's office.

"Zee,what is wrong with this guy!Huh, somebody should take him to a mental asylum!!Who the hell does he think he is?"

" Hailey,come on,it was just a game , everyone gets injured now and then ,even Jake"

" No,Zee,that was on purpose,it is as clear as day, that he wanted to hurt Jake"

" Come on,let's go to the nurse's office"

" Do I have to,I mean I haven't seen Dylan yet"

" Don't worry he's also with Jake in the nurse's office,I saw him"

" Do you even know his face,Hailey?"

I needed to see Jake asap and Zee wasn't helping,a little lie wouldn't hurt,perhaps I'm sure Dylan was also at the nurse,he was also a player wasn't he?Whether I knew his face or not didn't matter.....

How i wished,I didn't run into Liam,God knows what I would do to him for being a douchebag!
But then again,that was his nature,typical full blown badboy!

******************************

Vote and comment, I'd love to read all your comments