Don't do this...

Liam's POV
I pulled her arms from my neck as she tried to once again brush her lips on mine. This was wrong, what she was doing was wrong.

"You don't like me Lopez?"she pouted her lips her eyes watery as they were hours ago.

"It's not that, Hailey. Look at yourself right now. You're drunk and wasted," I said now pointing to her.

My jacket still clung to her body, she was in her PJs. In nothing but a black tank top that slightly exposed some skin on her back and blue sweatpants.

She staggered across the room smiling as she playfully wriggled her hair," So you do like me!,"

She said now removing the jacket slight exposing her bare shoulders. She came up to me, her fingers trailing inside my shirt arousing emotions that made my heart pound hard. She smiled wickedly aware of what she was doing to me, her fingers making my skin tingle from her touch.

She looked at my lips so intimately then reached in for a kiss. I couldn't help it, her pink lips so sensitive, so beautiful so damn good. I wanted more, more of her, more of her touch......

Even as I caressed her waist, I could feel her blushing. I could feel a smile forming at the corner of her lips. Her lips were like these sweet cupcakes that I couldn't get enough of. Her full lips now like a drug that I couldn't get enough of. Both of us now sweating from how hot the kiss was. She looked at me then her eyes travelled down to my chest, to my torso, to my manhood...

My very core hardened aware of what she was thinking. It was now or never, if I didn't stop this she would regret it now or later. I caught both of her hands in mid air as she tried cupping my cheeks with her tender hands.

"Don't do this, Hailey," I whispered, my lips now longing for hers even more.

Watching me, she pulled away now undressing before me. She slowly removed her tank top seductively, her full breasts encased in the purple sports bra she had on. Daamn! I blamed myself for all the evil thoughts that rushed through my mind. What I wanted to do to her!My whole body was on fire, my heart thumped threatening to burst open from my chest.

She looked so enthralling, I wanted all of her but yet I was not so sure. I inhaled and exhaled trying to keep pace with how my emotions ran wild! Blood flowed through my veins as if giving me the energy of what was to come next. I needed a shower right now, or else history would recount me as a dirty sexy saint!

Pulling myself together, I approached her grabbing her  by the waist and taking her to the bathroom to sober up!

Hailey's POV
My head hurt, every part of it hurt. I woke up to the little light that penetrated a crack on the wooden wall. I jerked up from the bed I was on, noticing my black tank top lying across the floor.

Damn? What happened? Where was I? Looking beneath the cozy beige sheets that covered me, I was glad that I wasn't naked but still whose shirt was I wearing? Turning to the other side of the bed, was a shirtless guy sleeping cozily on the little chair that faced the bed.

Liam? Again this was becoming more of a habit already? I hope I wasn't much trouble last night. I had little flashes of what happened, dad coming....mum and the sheriff....Liam in the bar...me crying....the mug of beer....after that everything went blank.

Should I wake him? But he looked so dang cute... almost like Nana's hush puppies...his hand was holding his face trying to keep him from falling. Well I pitied the chair, it almost seemed to break holding his weight up.

I crawled on the bed trying to wake him up by one of my lethal pinches but also to get a good glimpse of his beautiful abs.

Get yourself together Hailey. Jake's abs are more beautiful than his...

I poked his head trying to wake him up and he turned slightly opening his eyes like a cute little puppy  and yawned.

"Hailey? Umm..what time is it?" He asked standing up now stretching his body in front of me unaware of how glorious he looked.

His black hair was messed up and had now fallen on his face, his pecks seemed to move together with the rate at which he was breathing.

"Where are we first? I need to get home," I snapped realising how much mom would be worried sick about me.

***********
Liam parked his bike in front of the Sheriff's car. I'm sure mom must have called the sheriff to send out a search party for me.

As I removed the helmet from my head, Liam caught one of my arm. His eyes on me, he said,"You know if you want somebody to talk to, I'm here for you"

"Thanks. For everything. I better call Jake," I blubbered out.

Clenching his jaw and tightening the grip on his helmet he asked,"So you don't remember anything from last night, do you?"

"Noope. Why? What happened?"

ᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗ
Hey y'all, sorry for the late updates

I know this chapter was abit boring but please don't forget to drop your ideas and thoughts on it 😝😝

Vote, vote  and vote🌟

Nice time ♥️
Be happy 😜