.... don't stoop to his level

Liam's POV
I chuckled artfully at something Justin said. This was torture, not talking to Hailey for three fucking weeks was pure torture!

Whatever?! It's not like she missed me or anything, latest news I had heard was that she was officially cuffed to that idiot, Jake Reeves. I frowned sulkily just at the thought of Jake once again getting anything I wanted.

Why don't I fight, you ask? Well, everytime I had my eye on something, Jake had to snatch it away. The sooner I got Hailey from my system the better....

Even as Justin continued telling me of his late night ventures, I simply laughed trying to surpress the pain that concorted in my heart. I glanced at her from across the hallway, her too deep in thought, probably thinking of how she'd meet up with her ass of a boyfriend.

Suddenly she started moving towards us, her steps quick and precise.

"Can we talk, Lopez?"she asked seriously after getting to where we stood.

Just seeing her face brought back the emotions I had tried to hide for far too long. But I was filled with wrath and wothe, from the fact she and Jake were together.....

"Depends..I only talk with people I know, so do I know you? Better yet, who are you again?," I asked what can I say, it's the first time I got my heart broken..........

My heart was heavy as I felt a lump of pain deep in my gut. When she grabbed my arm, all the emotions came back to me, she doesn't love me but loves Jake.....she chose Jake as her partner.....Jake has her and not me......

So I removed her fingers one by one from my arm, and accidentally pushed her before she stumbled backwards falling into Jake's arms.

"Well, well, well and the boyfriend comes to the rescue.." I said looking at the couple that stood in front of me.

"I had to, since it's clear your mama never taught you how to respect ladies,"the mention of my mom was all it took for me to snap and smash this pretty boy's face before Justin got a hold of me.

"Lemme at him, Justin!!I'll smash that stupid face of his!!," I shouted as Justin stood in front of me trying to stop me.

"What?! Come at me, I ain't scared of you!!It would be a pleasure to break that ego of yours and maybe teach you a thing or two about treating ladies right!!,"Jake said as he raised his hands clenching them into fists ready to start a brawl.

"Jake, stop this don't stoop to his level!,"Hailey tried to calm him down. Don't stoop to his level, is that all she saw in me? I'm i to blame? She very well knows that Jake just insulted my mom...and she still sides with him?

"Just one punch, bro...just one," I whispered to Justin before he calmly let go of me.

And with that I pounced on Jake,as I striked the first punch, both of us on the ground, he rolled me over and gave me a punch that immediately left my jaw hurt....

I could hear Hailey shouting while other jocks took this opportunity to take videos and post them online.

Hailey's POV
Seriously?! What the hell was going on with this two? Both dudes were throwing punches all over the floor as the rest cheered them on!

Jake's lip was bleeding, as he aggressively wiped the blood off while Liam, heck his jaw was all red. Liam tackled Jake to the floor, his arms around Jake's neck, as he said, "How do you like me now, you son of a bitch?"

His smirk exposing a set of stained blood teeth. Well frankly, I tried stopping them but to no avail and secretly I was enjoying this.....

Am a WWE fan for God's sake, so watching this up close was so thrilling!!

All the shouts died down as the students saw Mr Collins coming down the hall. Not this time! Naaah I'm not getting detention again!But Jake..... Liam...they are fighting cause of me.... but detention.....noo..

Oooh crap!!! I also ran, don't judge me! It's not like they are gonna get whipped it's just detention nothing else.

Classes went by fast, no sign of Jake or Liam, ooh I hope they didn't get expelled!!

Fortunately I was able to hitch a ride with Zee, because mom was too busy at work or at least I thought.

After reaching home, I made myself some brownies, got comfy and settled myself on the couch ready to watch Netflix!!

My eyes strained as I tried to watch the last episode of my favorite series. Mom hadn't arrived yet so I made sure I had locked all the windows shut before heading to bed.

Krrrrrrkrrrrkrrrr

I woke up, to the sound of some weird noise coming from the window. Stupid branch, trying to disturb my sleep!

For the second time, I heard the noise, I turned to the window only to see a figure helplessly trying to get in my room despite the curtain that covered it....

Ooh shit! It was just like in the series I was watching, a demon entity trying to come and suck my soul!!!

Hail Mary, mother of God...Santa Maria Maria Santa Maria Maria Santa..

I was on my knees now, chanting a prayer Nana regularly said was powerful!

"Would you please, shut up!! My ears hurt..." The figure said.

Him? At this time?

♡(ӦvӦ。)♡(ӦvӦ。)♡(ӦvӦ。)

Again don't forget to vote and leave your feedback on it

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Dreamerswizz15for her continued support....

Anyway enjoy y'all hehe