I have to talk to him

Hailey's POV

"Do you like him?" I asked my mom who sat on the couch uncomfortably.

"Yes, I do. But that doesn't matter, if you don't like him I'll end everything," she said and I felt bad. Of course I wanted mom to be happy but she didn't have to keep it a secret from me.

"No mom! Come on, I want you to be happy. But why did you have to keep it a secret from me?"I asked.

"I was afraid! You and your dad were close so bringing Hank in the picture would tear us apart"
I looked outside the window at the man with the beige leather coat and a weird cowboy hat, his badge shining against the light. He leaned across his car waiting for something or should I say someone. He really cared about my mom, otherwise he would have left as soon as dad told him to.

"Mom when did we stop being team Liley? You can tell me anything! We are a team mom!"

"I know but..look at me. I am even embarrassed.. I'm too old for this..this romance thing," and there she was the insecure Lily Gonzalez.

I loved this woman. She was my mother..my guardian....

                    *****************
His lips were on mine. I was enjoying this, I enjoyed his touch, his fingers that were now boring into my bare back. I loved the way his eyes shined even as he tried pulling me away.

Water dripping on me....I loved the way he rubbed soap on my back, the way he shampooed my hair gently but still seductively. The warm water dripping on both of us...we were in the shower....my body was cold but he hugged me tightly keeping my body warm.

I whispered his name,"Liam"

"Holy crap!" I woke up suddenly wiping the beads of sweat on my forehead clutching the purple fluffy pillow on my bedside.

So that's what he meant...Oh God! I swear I would never sip another drink in my life! I kissed him...I cheated on Jake....I'm a man snatcher...ooh I wanted much more that night....

What did he think of me now? That I liked him? That I was drooling all over him? That I longed for him? Well did I?

I have to talk to him!

Next day********

Typical monday morning in East Wood High. You know highschool is like this big zit waiting to pop. Highschool is messed up, it dictates your present what you look like both on the inside and the outside from others.

You either wanna be among the populars, the cheerleaders, the weirdos, the nerds or the bullied. As for me I actually don't know where to put myself, it's luck that made me go unnoticed from the populars who might I say were the biggest bullies of the school....and right now I'm currently looking for the most popular dude in school.

I scanned for him he must be here somewhere. You know this guy always had an aura that attracted people to him.

"Noope.... Corrie exchanging spits with Jason. Maddie showing off her stupid heels ....Zee whispering things in Justin's ear...where are you, Lopez?"I murmured impatiently.

"Looking for me?" His breath fanned my ear.

"As a matter of fact, I am. Come here, Lopez," I grabbed him by the arm into the safest place I knew, the janitor's closet.

"Oooh Hailey. You want us to do it here? Woah and I thought you good," he smirked.

"Would you cut the crap! What happened the other day?" I asked as I squeezed between the dusty racks.

"What?" he asked giving me the 'I dunno look'.

"Let's be serious, I'm going to be frank with you. I'm here to tell you that I have no feelings for you whatsoever. And don't you dare tell Jake about what happened,"I threatened jabbing my finger on his seemingly muscular chest.

"Which part? The part you begged me to touch you? Or the part you seduced me? Gee, it would be a shame if your hunny bunny would find out!," he said annoyingly.

Gosh! If it wasn't for the damn mops that surrounded us i would have pushed his head against the hard wall!

"I loathe you,Liam Lopez!"

"You sure about that? The other night your words were different," he said now connering me on the door. He moved closer and closer the grin on his face becoming wider.

He caught both of my arms behind my back then.... boom! His lips clamming mine!

Don't do it!

Shoot! Before I realized it, my lips were returning back his warm and gentle kiss.

Then pulling away from me he asked,"Do you still loathe me now?"

"Um..maybe..."I stuttered. Oh God! What's happening? Why was my heart yearning for him despite the foul smell that surrounded us.

"No! No! You can't kiss me randomly like that..you sick pervert," I cried but deep down I wanted to feel his lips again....Jake's face flogged my mind.....he didn't deserve this.

"If I can remember correctly, your lips weren't innocent bystanders against mine. You wanted this as much as I did," he said now licking his lips seductively.

Jake forgive me! I'm sorry for this....

I pulled his V-neck dark green shirt, his face close to mine then I initiated the kiss.

(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)

Another quick chapter please don't forget to leave your thoughts on it ❤️

And I'm thinking of changing it's title to 'It all started with a metal bucket' what do you think?

Also feel free to give me new ideas on the new title