.....what's in it for you

Hailey's POV
"Sweetie,get the door!"

"Yes mom!"

Saturdays were always my best days,no school,just chilling with mum,I got to go with her to work,where I met famous designers ,tried on beautiful gowns ,then we'd go to Starbucks for some capuchino and finally the best part...girl talk!!

I was sure Zee was at the door, she had gone home in a hurry to check in on her cat. Maybe she had forgotten something.....

I opened the door.....
"I knew you forgot some..... What are you doing here?!!"

" Is that how you treat your guests around here?"

" Depends if they are worth it!"

" Ouch I am truly hurt.... Redhead"

Gosh I hated this guy,he always knew the exact time to rain on my parade.I was curious what he wanted this early..it was almost midday and he was standing on my porch smirking optimistically.

"What do you want, Lopez?Don't you have a life,other than torturing me.... even on weekends?!"

" As much as I want to torture you,I have something serious that we have to discuss,so can we talk?"

The seriousness in his voice gave me the creeps,what was this all about?
There was nothing in common that we had to discuss,maybe he was trying to lure me in a trap for punching him the other day.

"There's no way I'm talking with the likes of you!So goodbye!"

I closed the door but he was too fast in putting his foot making the door slightly open.

"Move your foot,you idiot or I'll call the cops on you!This is violation of private property"

Ha! Violation of private property?!I had picked that silly line from an action movie I had watched the other day!

"It seems you wanna do this the hard way......Is Lily in?I'd like to inform her how her daughter punched me right in my fucking face."

Oh no!This bastard was blackmailing me...if mom found out she'd ground me for sure..no Netflix..no friends....but then again I could always say that he was lying.

"Go right ahead.It's your word against mine."

He chuckled abit before opening his mouth and saying," You know,Lily trusts me and plus I have  a key witness that saw you punch me."

Jackie,I almost forgot but who was she anyway...whatever, I had to accept this dude's offer rather than mom finding out the truth.

"Okay, where do you want to talk?"

"Your house ain't that bad, we can talk inside. "

" Ooh no, mister, there's no way you are getting in my house. I don't want you to sweet talk my mom again."

" Are you jealous or do you want me to sweet talk you too?"

" Very funny,Lopez...but wipe that grin off your face!I don't need your sweet talks near me, they'll  choke me to death just by hearing them."

I informed mom that I was heading out for a few minutes then I'd be back.

********
At McDonald's
"What is this about, Lopez?"

He had eaten two burgers and he still hadn't uttered a word, after all that struggle he'd gone to bring me here.
He sat there like his usual self ,having his fill of the third burger.

"Lighten up a bit... Order something to eat, you look pale and skinny like you've not eaten for days. "

"Your sense of humor is off the charts, Liam Lopez,maybe you should quit school and be a comedian! Seriously, I'm outta here, if you have nothing to say. "

" Alright, woman! I need your help. "
Help?! What did he need help with? And why me? Did I have a 'if you need help, come to me' sign plastered on my back or what?

"What kinda help?"

"I wanna ask if Zee is seeing someone right now, or does she have a boyfriend? Is she dating anyone? "

" Wait, wait, wait, you dragged me all the way here just for your stupid crush on Zee? Wow, you are really something, Liam"

" Would you first listen,before jumping into your own conclusions....I want Justin to patch things up with Zee."

" What?Why?What's in it for you."

" Nothing, Justin is miserable without your best friend,and I hate seeing him that way, he's like my brother,so bros before bros"

" Well from what I heard, Justin is the one at fault so he should apologise."
Liam was making him look like a saint and he wasn't.He hurt Zee real bad.....

"Some thing you don't know is that Corrie drugged him,does Zee know that,huh?"

" No......but still it was Justin's fault,if he said the words then it's true he meant every single word."

" Okay he's somehow at fault,but cut him some slack,as much as I hate to say it,he's crazy in love with her.....so tell me has Zee moved on or is she miserable as him?"he asked reluctantly.

Well,I hate to admit with this idiot but it's true when Zee talked about him yesterday,I knew she still loved him and was miserable without him too.

"Okay Lopez,I'm in.What's your plan, genius?"

"Great.You just have to show up at Justin's party with Zee, leave the planning to me! "

" If you need my help you have to fill me in on the details or else the deal's off"

♡(ӦvӦ。)♡(ӦvӦ。)♡(ӦvӦ。)
Don't forget to vote and comment