A girl punched me...

Liam's POV

I watched her as she stood there alone at the parking lot, the sun was beginning to struggle behind a thin layer of a dark cloud.

I didn't get why she didn't have a car. It was getting late, I'd give her a ride but remembering the little stunt I pulled back earlier I wasn't sure she even wanted to see my face let alone talk to me.

It's just that I got pissed off, seeing her applauding Jake like that. Jake has always been the perfect child, my dad always compared me to him, that's why I always rebelled.

And Hailey too was doing the same, as if he was some kinda Greek god or something.

My anger went out of control especially when she started giving him the googly eyes, so I sprung into action and broke the dude's ribs during practice.

Coach reprimanded me for a while and threatened to cut me off the team. Then another headache called Maddie always dramatic, kept bugging me to introduce her to my parents.

So I never got the time to apologise to Hailey, I knew she thought the worst in me and in a way that bothered me.

What the heck? I'd take her home whether she liked it or not! I wasn't scared of her, what's the worse that she could do, scratch my face to death?

I was a bit nervous but I had to man up, she was just another girl.

"Hey Redhead, need a ride?"

Nothing,she completely ignored me as if I was a ghost,she didn't even spare me a look.

"Redhead,so you won't talk?That means I've won, right?In making your life a living hell?!I knew it, points for me!"

I didn't know what to do,this was the best I had,it worked though.
She turned around and stared at me piercingly before giving me a knuckle sandwich.She fucking punched me,hard!

"Ouch...that hurts...... That's called payback for being such a douche. Man, that felt good! Whoo"she said fervently.

I was facing down, not sure what happened, but the girl can punch I give her that!Calming myself down, I straightened up and faced her.

"Really? You gave me a black eye,I thought all you chics do is slap!Damn!I can't even feel my eye,it's closed shut "

"Well, I'm not like other chics and I'd like to go home now."she said sternly.

" Sure,walk yourself home, you crazy bitch!"I was damn angry how dare she punch me right in the face,sure I deserved it but there's something called forgiving and forgetting.

"Oooh ...then we are both walking home,you think you'll be able to ride your bike with a blinded eye,no saree!"

" Don't worry I'll manage"

" Just give me your keys, dummy, I'll ride it,you just give me the directions I'll take you home then I'll go home"I can't believe she was being serious, first she gives me a black eye then she offers to take me home on my own bike.

"You gotta be kidding me, do you even know how to ride a bike"

" Yeah,who doesn't?!"

"Here are the keys then,kill me if that's what you want,I wouldn't be surprised"

" Stop your yarping,as much as  I'm tempted to kill you,I'll save it for later,I need to get home."

Wearing the helmets,the bike sped steadily. This has gotta be a dream,cause it's insane,wait until Justin got a load of this, he'd  laugh for sure.

I'm used to taking girls home, with them constantly checking me out in the side mirrors...now look at me like a frail wounded puppy clinging to it's rescuer.