we did it..... they are kissing

Liam's POV
The whole plan had totally backfired on us,as Justin and Zee continued with their bickering.

It was not all that bad being locked up with Hailey in the closet. She looked beautiful especially when up close, I had to fight the urge to pin her right there and kiss her.

I watched her as a thin drop of sweat trickled down her face, the way her blue eyes opened wide as she tried to get a glimpse of what was happening.
She was different not only from Maddie but also every girl I had met.

"I'm outta here,I don't owe you any explanations."Zee said and I could see her move to the door before Hailey pulled me by my shirt.

"It's my turn,Lopez,you've seen enough." she whispered.This was the work we kept doing for the last ten minutes or so,taking turns on peeping through the closet's keyhole.

Suddenly Zee shouted as we both heard her struggle with the door.
"What now? Don't you know your way out?" Justin asked.

" Your stupid door won't open it's jammed!"Zee said agitation clearly in her voice.

" What? Lemme try."I suppose that was Justin moving towards the door.

" Oh no, we're locked in," Justin cried.
As Hailey looked at me, excitement in her voice that the plan was now in motion and that they'd talk for sure.

"What?I don't wanna be locked up with you!Help! Someone help!" Zee cried as she banged the door with her fists but I doubt anyone heard her.

There was alot of music and noise downstairs so her pleas fell on deaf ears,who'd hear her with all that noise?

"Would you please calm down.I'm sure  Liam will come looking for me anyway and he'll open the door from outside"Justin assured her.

If only he knew,that I was also locked up in the same room!Man! he'd laugh for sure.

"So I'm locked in here with you?!This has gotta be the worst day ever,where is Hailey when I need her?"Zee asked as she continuously struggled with her door.

" Anyone locked in here with us would think I'm actually the devil incarnate.Do you hate me that much,Zee?Do I mean nothing to you even after dating for all those years?We were in love for God's sake!But it only took you a week to get over me,did you even love me, Elizabeth?Or was it all for show!"Justin asked and I could detect anger and resentment in his voice.

I knew he was hurt especially when Zee gave him the cold shoulder.
See this is why I never fell in love.Love was nothing but a facade, that made your heart vulnerable to any injuries both physically and emotionally.

"Hey Hailey,move it's my turn to peak" she looked at me annoyingly before moving to the other side.

"Don't you dare make this all about you! Remember what you told me at your party when I found you and Corrie swallowing each other. Didn't you move on too, yeah don't think I don't know about your every fling of the week, so don't you dare give me that crap"Zee shouted as she shoved her finger in his chest.

" Zee,you will never forgive me for that stupid mistake,will you?"Justin asked.

" It's hard to forgive someone who doesn't ask for forgiveness."Zee said as tears welled in her eyes.

" What?I came by your house everyday waiting for you,but once your brother,Ash,threatened me that he'd beat me to a pulp,I never showed my face at your place again. At school, I wanted to approach you and talk about everything  but once I saw you drooling over that jerk, Dylan, I knew you had moved on. "
Justin said.

" Ash,never told me anything...."

" You know how your brother can be.Inspite of what went on,I still want to see you happy,even if it's with Dylan."he said shruggingly.

" Wow?!"Zee said as she flung her hands in the air.
This was taking a nice twist,I mean I was no fan of romance movies but this was like watching one.Only problem was the spoilsport seated next to me constantly bugging me to move.

"What?" Justin asked.

"Just wow!.....just like that huh?You're not gonna fight for me?" Zee looked at him before Hailey got her turn and I was forced to seat next to her as she peaked through the keyhole.

"Why should I fight when there's no chance of you loving me again?"Justin said.

" Justin,I never said that I stopped loving you,"and with that the voices dimmed down as Hailey looked at me, excitement written all over her face.

"We did it,Liam.They are kissing!!" She said this as she squeezed my arm.

"Great.What did I tell you? When it comes to love, I'm like a doctor..... of LOVE"

" When did you say that,Lopez?"as she smiled exposing her pearl white teeth.
We looked at one another and our eyes held, for the briefest of moments, and then she turned away abruptly.

⊙﹏⊙⊙﹏⊙⊙﹏⊙⊙﹏⊙⊙﹏⊙⊙﹏⊙
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁
Jojoestiel 🍂