..... see you never

"Mum, please lemme sleep" mum was on top of my bed pulling my duvet as I pulled it back.

What can I say when it came to waking up, I wasn't exactly a pro.
Seeing as to how I got home late after working on the project with Jake last night, fortunately mum wasn't home yet so there was no need of trying to sneak in.

"Hailey , you are not a kid anymore, do I have to do this every morning? Shame on you, Hailey , wake up! "

When she got like this ,it was better to do as she says rather than listen to her scolds all day.

The waffles were amazing as I gobbled them up in a hurry. The bus was almost leaving and trust me, I always hated running.

Did I forget to mention I have been taking the bus since I got to this school.

That's right mum was too busy at work to even take me to school.

And when I asked her about getting me a car, she always started her far-fetched stories of back in the old days, blah blah blah teens had to walk... no money back then ..... The same story over and over, even Nana was a bit learned about the new generation than her.

Who cares! I loved her either way and that's why I was seated in the bus right now next to some weird kid who was almost throwing up.

I just had to adjust to the new environment and everything was gonna be fine.

Although the long bus drive was unbearable, I was currently carrying my project around, to my locker with my head held high.

I mean look at it,it was a magnificent piece of work until I bumped into, him!

"Whoa, Hails, is that our project, you outdid yourself this time, and here I thought you were dumb"he chuckled which finally ended in a smirk.

"Relax, Hailey don't let this blubbering buffoon ruin your day, walk away, haaa, just walk away"and with that I walked away, I won't give him the pleasure of ruining my perfectly good day.

Haa! I know I nailed it because you know what, he didn't follow me.

Zee was waiting for me at my locker as usual and boy was i glad.

"What is that, Hailey"pointing at it.

"Oh this,it's just my project!""It looks good doesn't it?"

" It does ,but I thought it's yours and Liam's."and ..she had to ruin the moment.

"Let's not talk about him.But guess who helped him out with the project.Hint: gorgeous blonde hair,eyes that could melt an ice cone..."

" Jake?Whoa you gotta fill me in on the juicy parts"I wish there were juicy parts to even tell.
"Right,the juicy parts.." going through my hair and I knew she had figured it out.

"Wait ,you didn't do anything?You mean to tell me you were with the gorgeous boy all night and you didn't do a thing?Touchè!"

" What was I supposed to do,there wasn't a spark you know.... a connection"and I was being serious, last time I found out i wasn't in love with my ex but infatuated.

"Whatever carry your project, we've got Chemistry as the next class"

Mrs Jenkins was walking around the class looking at other students' project and I was nervous mainly because Liam kept taunting my project as being pointless and not worth any grades and that our teacher apparently seemed unsatisfied with the other projects.

"Liam,get your ass up,Mrs Jenkins is headed this way"

"Relax,Hails she won't even take a second here,just one look and she's gone,kapish!"

" Kapish yourself idiot.You just have to stand beside me and pretend you did the project with me."

Mrs Jenkins coming our way gradually inspected our project and looking up to us she said,"Lopez would you like to explain what your project involves"

God ,we were so busted,done, through,there goes my grades! !
Please say something meaningful,please,pretty please,"Aah,Mrs Jenkins as you can see, me and Hailey decided to base our project on Cybernetics but since it was dangerous we went on with Electroplating,....."

Damn,he was good I give him that!I thought I was done for sure.

Mrs Jenkins paid keen attention before giving us a straight A.
"Wow,who knew you are such a genius,if only you'd use that to interact better with people"

" Bo hoo, Redhead ,point is we got grades ,didn't we?No more seeing you this close"

" Agreed, see you never! "

******************************
Don't forget to vote and comment
If you like the story jus, give it some love by voting and commenting