Night out

Myself

Chapter 1

- Wonho-
Navy blue satin shirt and black leather pants turned heads as soon as he stepped into the club, it could have something to do with the shiny fabric stretching across his sculpted chest or the unbelievable legs that filled those pants; whatever it was Wonho was a feast for the eyes.

His brown gaze scanned across the familiar scene in front of him, flashing lights, sweating bodies, and music that vibrated throughout his whole body. His lips drew a smile across his face as the feeling of excitement started pumping through his veins.

He always fell short for words when people asked him what he liked so much about the nightclub scene despite having been a part of it for so many years already. He could only liken it to the feeling of an adventure; excitement, uncertainty, and adrenaline moving his body; searching for the next big rush.

"Wonho!!"

He smiled at the bartender that greeted him as he sat on a leather stool, a glass with amber liquid was put into his hands. "Minhyuk," he smiled and took a sip, "how's my favorite bartender?"

The pretty blonde male in front of him leaned close to him and slightly frowned. "You say I'm your favorite but you've been m.i.a for the last four months."

Wonho chuckled and took another sip, "Did you miss me?"

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and smiled, "You wish!! What brings you here today?" He grabbed Wonho's almost empty glass and proceeded to fill it back up.

Wonho shook his head and snatched his glass away before it was refilled. "Aside from being off work for a few days; my little brother begged me to come. Today's DJ is supposed to be one of his favorites."

Minhyuk raised a brow," Oh? H. One? He's got good taste hasn't he?"

"H. One? That's his name? I honestly have no idea, I'm just letting his underage ass live vicariously through me." He downed the last of his drink.

"Well, he's starting his set in thirty so you'll be the judge of that." Minhyuk smiled and flitted away as the other bartender called to him.

Wonho took this chance to turn his stool towards the dance floor. He rested his arms against the bar top as he observed
the scene before him; the lights were set at a blue with smaller white lights flashing over the dancing mass.
For a Wednesday night, it was pretty packed; as always the ratio of women to men was about 3:1.

As he observed the crowd he felt a stare on him. Smiling he turned to the far left of the dance floor, sure enough, a pair of
pretty eyes were eating him up. He smiled and fixed his eyes on the girl who started making her way over to him.

She wore a sequined silver dress that reflected blue with the club's lights.  Her long dark hair spilled over her
delicate collarbones and lead his eye to the slight cleavage that peeked out from her dress. He'd be lying if he said she was completely his style, but Shin Hoseok never said no to a pretty face.

- Hyung won-

Inhale ... 1. -2. -3... Exhale ..

He slowly fluttered his eyes opened and focused on the gray-colored wall of the prep room.

Inhale... Exhale...