Z.U. SERIES # 2

Zodiac University: Travel Back in Time
Trailer Above

××××××××××××

Z.U. Series # 1 ends here.
Zodiac University: Meet the Zodiac Circle

At ang susunod nito ay ang Z.U. Series # 2.
Zodiac University: Travel Back in Time
PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE TO ADD THE BOOK ON YOUR READING LIST.

or.. Go to the comment section for the link. -->

SYNOPSIS:

After their graduation day, they thought that they will finally have their peace and freedom but little did they know that the battle they had 5 years ago when they were declared as the newest Zodiac Circle members, was yet unfinished.

This is also because, Sky Nunez, missed the most important thing at that time.

Will Sky be able to find out about it if she travels back in time?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Promotion:
Please read also The President's Girl novel dahil ito po ang ginagawa ko ngayon.

Title: The President's Girl
Genre: Romance (Melodrama), Slight Mystery
To View: PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE
Synopsis: Amaranthe is the only daughter of the two prestigious Presidents in the country(one as president of the country and one as the president of the richest company in the country), since she's known to be a spoiled brat and arrogant, she was forced to go to her grandma to teach her a lesson and to have a lowkey life which she must maintain to do. And then she played along as a normal college student with a simple life until she met the son of another wealthy family named Rowss which was arranged to their family's enemy, The Taylor Family. Will she be able to maintain her private life as a mysterious girl or she will reveal herself in order to save the people she love?

Language: Tag-Lish

Another novels: (on hold)
*Starlight Cloud
*Alien Destiny: Two Worlds

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND MORE POWER!
PLEASE FOLLOW ME.