💙One

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan sighs, laying on his small bed, looking at the bills he has to pay. Xiao Zhan left home after his mom remarried. He didn’t like the idea of living with someone else that wasn’t his dad.

It's not like he hates his mom. He was just mad that his mom had to marry someone after his dad left. Plus, the guy she remarried was rich. He isn’t saying his mom is that type of woman to only marry because of money.

But he actually thinks that.

Living alone made Xiao Zhan experience all sorts of trouble. He realized, it wasn’t easy to get money and to live alone.

Even though he was having a hard time, he didn’t complain. It was his decision, and he won't back away from it.

Xiao Zhan put down the list of bills as he heard his phone ring. He checked the caller ID and groaned

"Hello..."

" Xiao Zhan, how many times do I have to call, to remain you to pay your bills?! I've been waiting for two months now!"

"I'm sorry... I'll get my paycheck soon.. I promise I'll pay by next week..."

" Next week?! Xiao Zhan,
seriously?!"

"I- I know... But please!

Xiao Zhan gulped hearing nothing but complete silence on the other side.

"... Fine. If you don’t pay by next week, you're out of that apartment. You hear me?"

"Y- yes.."

"Goodbye."

"I Wanna move so bad... But I don’t have any money..."

Xiao Zhan checked the time and got up, walking to his closet.

"Its almost time for work....."

_____________________

" Look Xuan Gege, I don’t want to borrow money from a friend, knowing I won't be able to pay you back."

"I told you, it's fine! Tell me how m-"

"It’s not fine! Gege, I'd really appreciate your help, but I can't accept that...
The guilt will probably take over."

Hao Xuan silently stared at Xiao Zhan. He sighs defeated, ruffling his hair.

"Okay... But Xiao Zhan, if you really need that money, you're always free to ask."

"T- thanks.."

Xuan fondly smiles, staring at Xiao Zhan so lovingly, Although everyone around them knows how much Xuan likes Xiao Zhan, the younger doesn’t seem to realize it.

Xuan felt defeated. He felt that Xiao Zhan was avoiding his feelings on purpose, but at the same time, Xiao Zhan wouldn’t be doing that because he knows how slow he can be.

"Anyways, I better leave soon. My manager will probably be Looking for me. I'll see you soon, okay?"

"I will!"

"Hao Xuan hugged Xiao Zhan, surprising him. Nonetheless, he hugged back, encouraging his Gege with some words.
"I'll call you when I land."
"You don't have to if you're busy..."
"Nah, I feel lonely on tour. Plus, I like hearing your voice."

Xiao Zhan blushed hearing that.

"O-oh Okay..."

Most of the people who comes in the cafe are young teens. And those teens are Xuan's fans. After finding out that Wang Hao Xuan comes to the cafe regularly, they also started coming hoping to see their idol.