💙Thirty-4💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Gege, Yixao told me Ji Jun curses a lot at school."

"Oh my god.... Really? But she is such as angel at home..."

"I see her as an  angel too! So adorable and tiny! But Yixao told me Ji Jun said this, 'Fuck You! Keep your mouth shut you old hags.' So, I thought her cursing came from you."

"You little...  I never curse in front of my kids, you idiot... Oh I think, she got her two face attitude from Haoxuan."

"T- two faced? At the age! Seriously gege, I think you watched too much movies. "

"No~~ Xuan can be two faced. In front of me he acts all shy, and becomes this adorable fluffy ball. But when it comes to others, he becomes a ticking curse bomb. Xuan's really different when he's alone with me. He likes to act all cutesy. Like a dog following his owner."

Xiao Zhan hums, finding a new side to Haoxuan.

"It Was worst in university though. Xuan even cursed at his own teachers. He also got mad when some people would look at me for a quick second."

"..So, that means he must be rough😽"

"Hmm... W- what are you saying?!"

"I can see now why you got pregnant easily...😸"

"XIAO ZHANNNN!"

Xiao Zhan laughs, loving the fact that he made Jiyang flustered.

"No, but gege... Don't you worry? Ji Jun might get in trouble with her cursing... "

"I'll ask Xuan to scold her."

"Uh.. Would that Be okay?"

"It's Xuan fault that Junnie has that kind of personality. The two should talk as they are the same."

"Would that go well?"

"I don't know... I'll see."

__________________

"Junnie, you shouldn’t say those bad words towards adults and children."

"But dadd.... "

Ji Jun pouts, his puppy dog eyes. Haoxuan sees right through, and shakes his head. He sat on the couch, and made Ji Jun sit on his lap.

"Sweety, you need to apologize to those kids you cursed at,  and always be nice to adults."

"B-but daddy. They are being mean..."

"It's no use, Junnie. Don't use those eyes on me. I can't take it"

Haoxuan scolded,  his sharp. Ji Jun pouts, crossing crossing arms.

"It works on mommy."

"It doesn’t work on me."

"Daddy, this is not fair. You used to always fall for my tricks."

Haoxuan sighs.

She really does have the same attitude as me... Was I like this when I was her age? Probably.

"Daddy, those people are not being nice. Those old hags keeps asking me about you and mommy. It's annoying."

Ji Jun complains, rolling her eyes.

"Junnie, you shouldn’t curse at them. Mostly to others your age! They can learn those words!"

"As if I'll stop."

Haoxuan was taken a back by Ji Jun's response. Ji Jun really is something else.

"Junnie, I'm telling you to stop. I'm serious."

"No."

"Are you not going to listen?"

"Yes."

Haoxuan breathed in, and then out. Thank god he learned to control his temper Or else, he would've already been yelling at Ji Jun.

"Why are you being like this?"

"Because... People are going to steal Yixao away from me. I met Yixao first. He's mine."

Oh shit. How can she think like this already? Jiyang said it's my fault,  but it's only been two months since I've been with her....   It can't be possible..

Haoxuan stares at Ji Jun who stares at him back with blank eyes.

"Are you done now? I want to play with my baby bro."

"Junnie, don't tell him anything weird okay?"

"I'm not. I'll just talk to him, and tell him he can't be cute anymore else but us. If anyone approaches him, I'll deal with them."

Ji Jun said, smirking. She hops off Haoxuan's lap, and ran to where Hunnie and Jiyang was. Haoxuan opens his mouth, shocked.

How can a child be so evil?!

Ji Jun's true personality has been shown! Tadah! We all love a little brat🐭

        ☹___________>• _•<__________☹

If not talkingEgo

If speaking – Flirt

If saying less – Attitude 🙎 really!

Then, what should I do?
My brain don't let the Passes live like peace💔

Hey guys, It's me, Aoyue (Myeonchu). I'm really really really sorry. I know, it's too short. But I was busy with some issues. Then last 5days I was upset for myself.. I don’t know why🤷‍♀ but it still hurts so much. I really want to move on, this dirty depression... 

Please pray for me

Please pray for me..... And I just need a short break!

ONLY ONE WEEK🖐

Sending love for each and every one of you💙🍀

XoXo, Myeonchu😉