💙Thirty-1💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

The infamous Wang Haoxuan admitted having two kids.

Wang Haoxuan's married?

A four year old and a newborn?!

Wang Haoxuan's gay?!

A male gave birth to his kids?!

All those were everywhere on the internet. Fans went crazy and demanded more answers from Haoxuan. Fans, to this day, are still waiting outside his company and apartment.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan's reaction to Haoxuan's public confession shocked them too. Mostly Yibo. His rival, Wang Haoxuan, taking a temporary break because he wants to live with his kids and be there for them whenever.

Yibo somehow felt envious. To have that courage to speak out about it so bluntly. Yibo thought about how Yixao probably wanted to hear his daddy speak about him, rather than lie to the public.

It's been 3 days, and all Yibo can think about is how to talk to Xiao Zhan, and how he wants to do the same as Haoxuan.

Yibo watched Xiao Zhan and Yixao on the floor, drawing and joking around. Yibo heavily sighs, and groans.

Time to clear everything and I wanna come clear too....

"I wanna do it too..."

Yibo mumbles.

"Do what?"

Xiao Zhan asks, making Yibo jump.

"What do you want to do too?"

"It's umm..."

"Is something bothering you? You have been like this for 3 days now.
Sighing and groaning... Is work too hard on you dear?"

Yibo shakes his head. He lays his head on Xiao Zhan's shoulder, while his arm slowly wrapped around Xiao zhan's waist.

"What Haoxuan did... How do you think Jiyang's reacted?"

"Obviously mad. It's Jiyang ge we are talking about."

"Yeah...Uh, how would you react?"

"What do you mean, Bo? The problem is between them."

"No, like what if I did that too?"

Xiao Zhan paused, looking at Yibo like he was crazy.

".... Are you thinking about confessing too?"

Yibo hums, nodding. Xiao Zhan sighs, patting Yibo's head.

"I won't stop you. To be honest, I have nothing to do with this. Yixao's your blood, not mine. It's your decision to make, not mine. Do what you want to do."

"What do you mean you have nothing to do with this? You're my lover, my life, and you'll be carrying my child soon!"

Xiao Zhan blushes, and whacks Yibo on the head.

"Wang Yibo! We are talking about a serious topic, and you bring that up? Holy soul, Wang Yibo!"