🔞.... Special ....🔞

Guys, Today I'm so happy. I can't believe that I will hit 10k reads and 1k votes ...

Ehhhhhh 🥳🥳🥳

I want to share my Good feeling with all of you. So, Today part is a special part...It's also related of "Love Pickles" in the future. 😁😁

Enjoy it💙🍀💙

YiZhan Lovers🥰🥰🥰

__________________________

It was 11:30 PM.

Two couple were inside the car at the parking lot, it was dead quiet only the sound of the engine can be heard inside.

"Please tell me, what's the problem?" Yibo broke the silence as look at his side to see Xiao Zhan's serious face.

"None. Can we go home now? I'm already tired." Xiao Zhan answered not looking at him. Yibo clenched his jaw as he hit the steering wheel causing Xiao Zhan to jumped a little from his seat.

"Damn! Zhan, that's why we're here to have a fucking talk!" Yibo raised his voice at the latter.

"We, are, talking? Can't you see?" Xiao Zhan said in disbelief making Yibo to shut his eyes for controlling his mood.

"Stop with your sarcasm, Zhan now tell me, is this about the girl flirting with me earlier?" Xiao Zhan clapped his hands with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Finally! You said it!"

"Look! I'm sorry, okay?"

"And you're expecting me to forgive you that easy? I saw you were flirting too! Asshole!" Yibo widened his eyes.

"Did you...just call me asshole?" Yibo asked pointing himself Xiao Zhan shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

"Are you deaf? Yes I did, do you have a problem with that? Listen Mr. Wang, not just because you're the top in this fucking relationship doesn't mean you can go flirt with any girls or boys around you have a fucking boyfriend! You have me!" This time, Xiao Zhan was the one who raised his voice. Yibo was shocked, lost of words until he saw Xiao Zhan...crying. Yibo dropped his shoulder getting panicked.

Xiao Zhan hides his face as he kept on sobbing, Yibo on the other hand couldn't help but to feel guilty. He was right, he should have been more serious about their relationship.

Yibo removed his seatbelt as he slowly placed his arm on the boy's shoulder, his other hand caressing Xiao Zhan's arms. "I'm sorry, please don't cry..." Yibo said trying his best to keep his voice soft to comfort the latter.

"You can be mad at me if you want.. but please don't cry." Yibo tilt his head to look at Xiao Zhan, he admits that he's not good at comforting, he sighed.

"Bo" Xiao Zhan called out making Yibo to look at him.

"W- what is it?" Xiao Zhan wiped his tears like those little kids before he faced Yibo.

"Just promise me you won't do that again." Xiao Zhan said while pouting, Yibo quickly held Xiao Zhan hand, lightly squeezed it had caressing it with his thumb.

Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan's swollen eyes, " I promise. I won't do it again." He said as he kissed Xiao Zhan's feminine hand.

"So, are we okay now?" Yibo said, looking at Xiao Zhan.

The boy nodded his head which made Yibo smile.

"Can I have a kiss then?" Xiao Zhan raised his head looking at Yibo who's acting cute causing him to chuckle.