💙Thirty💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Too much long___ chapter

This whole week, all he has done was clean after Yixao who won't stop creating a mess. Yixao even broke the picture frame of the two, when he was still a few mouths old.

Yixao hiccups, wiping his tears away, watching his daddy clean. Yixao cries, feeling sorry and scared that his daddy might leave him again.

"Sorry daddy....sob* I'm sorry...sob* sob* daddy..."

Yixao cries out, sadly. Yibo was already upstairs cleaning so he didn't hear his son. Yixao cries, and falls down on his bum, hugging his knee.

"M' sorry...daddy.... I - I didn't mean... To be a b- bad boy..."

Yixao whispers, sobbing and hiccuping nonstop. Yibo on the other hand felt guilty, leaving his son there in the corner by himself.

He never wanted to yell at his son, but anger really took a toll on him. Yibo felt like crying. He must've hurt his son with his words.

Yibo heads downstairs, and sees Yibo in the corner crying and mumbling. Then on the living room table, Yibo's phone began to vibrate. It was Xiao Zhan calling.

Yibo immediately picks it up.

" Zhan..."

"Hey, what's up? You sound unenthusiastic."

"Ah... This whole week, all Yixao has done was make a mess around the house... So, I disciplined him today..."

"Where is he?"

Yibo hesitated. He glanced at Yixao who was silently sobbing in the corner, his eyes red from crying.

"He's at the corner right now."

"The corner? Are you making him reflect on his actions?"

"Yeah..."

"How is he?"

"... He's crying."

Yibo sighs, biting his lips. Xiao Zhan hums in the other end, knowing that Yibo feels guilty.

"Why don't you go to him? I'm sure he'll apologize once you give him a hug."

"Yeah... It's hard for me to do this to him."

Yibo hangs up, and walks over to Yixao. He kneels down, and picks up his son in his arm. Yibo immediately hugs Yixao, his face wetting his neck.

"M' sorry d- daddy... I- I won't it again..
P- please don't leave me.."

Yixao stutters, sobbing loudly as he tightly hugs his daddy. Yibo kisses his son head, his hand gently soothing his back.

"It's okay now... Don't do it again. Daddy doesn't it like to when he gets mad at you."

"Sorry daddy..."

"It's okay."

Yibo bounces Yixao in his arms, apologizing for yelling at him. Yibo had to bathe his son since he was covered in flour, but it was challenging since Yixao kept avoiding going in the tub. After the challenging bath, Yibo made a simple dinner for the two.