💙Twenty-7💙

🌿🍀🍀🍀🌿

_________In Next Morning__________

Yibo wakes up, his head in stabbing pain. He hisses and sat up, massaging his head. He looked around, not remembering when he got home.

Did Guo Cheng take me home...?
Crap! Zhan!

Yibo holds his head, angry at himself. He suddenly flinched when he felt an arm hug his waist. He widened his eyes seeing Xiao Zhan full of hickeys, and hand marks on his wrist.

🤫🤫🤫

🤫🤫🤫

Hold on....

Yibo began to remembering what happened last night and immediately regretted it.

I went too rough on my baby....

Yibo worriedly stared at Xiao Zhan, checking his body.

Holy.... His ass is full of my hand marks... Even thighs...

Xiao Zhan whispers, slowly opening his eyes. He sees Yibo awake, and rubs his eyes.

"Hug me, and now say sorry to me."

Xiao Zhan hoarsely said.  Yibo gently picked Xiao Zhan up with the blanket, placing him on his lap, cradling him like a baby.

"I'm s- sorry... I didn’t mean to be so rough..."

".... You-- ouch"

"Please don’t break up with m- me!"

Yibo said in despair, hugging Xiao Zhan tightly. Xiao Zhan lightly laughs, hugging Yibo back.

"I won't, you silly. I'm alright, so don't worry."

"You think you can walk."

"... No."

"Sorry."

"After we have sex, I can't always walk the next day. It's nothing new. So, It's fine Yibo."

Xiao Zhan reassures, while snicking. He pecks Yibo's lips, and then lays his head on his shoulder.

"Yixao would be up by now...."

"We got time to clean ourselves up."

"Okay... Carry me there."

"Of course."

Yibo chuckles, holding Xiao Zhan in his arms as he walks to his bathroom inside the room.

"I was planning on making you hang over soup."

"It's okay, seeing your face made the pain on my head go away."

"You're so cheesy..."

"Just for you, my little bunny."