💙Five

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"You're too young to be experiencing this. You shouldn’t even be saying these words..."

"I- I'm fine now though..! Because I have Xabu now, so I won't feel lonely anymore!"

Xiao Zhan bit his lips. He has his own life to take care of, but at the same time, he doesn’t want to leave Yixao alone.

"How about... We drew something for your daddy, and give it along with your muffin? How's that?"

Xiao Zhan smiles and following Yixao who ran to the living room. Xiao Zhan followed along, but he felt a dark presence near him. He suddenly stopped and flinched as he turned to see Yibo on the floor, sniffing.

"Y- you... Why are you..."

Yibo continues to sniff, his hands shaking as he wipes off his tears.
Xiao Zhan sighs, going down on the same level as Yibo.

"You heard our conversation?"

"...Duh... W- why would I be crying right now.."

"Get up. Let's go to your son."

"I... I don’t know what to do... The responsibility of being a dad was suddenly thrown at me after I found out my girlfriend was pregnant... I wanted to raise him properly,  but I couldn’t and continued to work instead..."

"There’s always a first to everything. If you care about him, don’t think about anything else other than him."

Yibo stood up, wiping his tears as he nods. Xiao Zhan slightly smiles staring at the man in front of him.

He reminds me of a big puppy... He can be intimidating and rude.. But he can also be a cute puppy.

They both walked to Yixao, who was too busy drawing on his paper. He didn’t seem to notice as he continued on, scribbling a red marker on the paper.

"Yixaooo."

Xiao Zhan called, while smiling brightly.

Xiao Zhan looked up, widening his eyes seeing his daddy. He gasped, covering his paper, cutely struggling to do so.

"D- daddy... Why a- are you back so early..."

"I.... I wanted to..."

Yibo gulps, feeling a little shy and awkward. He scratches his nape, putting the bag of toys on the living room table, which was in front of Yixao.

"I wanted to spend time with you..."

Yixao gasped, standing up as his eyes sparkled. He covered his mouth, then uncovered it again staring at Yibo with an opened mouth.

"X- xabu... D- daddy said, he's going to spend time with me...!"

Yixao covered his mouth again, his body jumping in happiness. But, then he stopped jumping and ran to the kitchen. Xiao Zhan giggled, watching how excited Yixao is.

He ran back with a muffin in his hand. He stood in front of Yibo who was sitting in the ground, watching him with hopeful eyes.

"T- this is for you daddy... Ooh...and this too!"

Yixao said, handing Yibo a drawing of him with a red cape.