💙Eight

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan shuffled up to his feet, hearing Yibo's footsteps from upstairs. Yixao happily giggles, knowing nothing between his daddy and Xiao Zhan.

"What's up buddy?" Yibo asks, coming  down the stairs. Xiao Zhan gave Yibo a stiny eye and hid behind the child.

"Xabu say he likes--"

"I- I- d- didn’t say a- anything!"

Xiao Zhan nervously stutters, as he covered Yixao's mouth. Yibo and Xiao Zhan stared at each other in silence, Xiao Zhan gulping in his spit since he can't read Yibo's expression.

Suddenly, a wide smirk appeared on Yibo's face. Xiao Zhan gulps again, pressing Yixao closer to him.

"Yixao."

"Yes daddy?"

"Can you go upstairs and find my favourite tie? Daddy's starting to have bad eyesight, and you have much better eyes than mine."

"Alright daddy!"

"No, stay with me!"

Xiao Zhan demands, hugging Yixao.

"Aww~ Xabu loves me! But I need to help daddy find his favourite tie. I'm sorry Xabu!"

"W- wait stop! Don’t go! Yixaoooo!"

Xiao Zhan yells desperately as he watched the young boy run upstairs. Xiao zhan stays on the carpeted floor, glaring up at Yibo.

"Pervert! Pervert! I thought your personality was getting better, but now you're just a huge pervert!"

Yibo smirks and stared down at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan shivered seeing Yibo eyes glint in excitement.

I thought Wang Yibo Was beginning to look cute because he was so clumsy in taking care of  Yixao! So why is he suddenly acting like a pervert?!

"Out of all the aases I've touched...  I like yours better."

"You're disgusting. You must have found out I'm bi, but sorry. I would never, ever, never fucking ever! Sleep with an asshole like you!"

Yibo asked and rolled his eyes.

"I never said anything about having sex. Just let me touch your ass."

"Are you crazy? Isn’t your private property? To ask that so bluntly?!"

"Is that a yes!"

"No! You're so weird!"

"Can't you get off the floor?"

"No. If I do you'll stare at my ass, and chase me around until I let you touch them."

"Since when did I chase you around."

"Last week you stupid! Yixao thought we were playing tag! And, when you caught me, you tackled me and began to grope my ass!"

Yibo widely grins, crossing his arms and began to nod as well.

"Yes.... That was a really fun day."

Xiao Zhan grumbles annoyed and stood up. He glared at Yibo, his whole body shaking in anger.

"Do you not even know what you're doing?"

"What I'm doing? Groping your ass!"

"You're harassing me! That's not appropriate at all!"

"Well sorry! I like your as-"