❤Forty💙

A/N : Hey Guys🙋, if you have something to say, please notice the text below after reading today's part. There is a good and a bad news waiting.....

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"You know what to do."

Yibo smirks. Xiao Zhan bites his lips and nods. He leans down and place his hands onto Yibo's chest. He softly gasps as he rolls his hips, desperately grinding on Yibo's huge cock.

"Ahm.... Ah- hhh.... S-shit..."

Xiao Zhan moans. Yibo sits up and grab Xiao Zhan by the nape catching his doll like lips with his. Xiao Zhan kisses back and wraps his arms around his neck.

Their tongues fighting, nose and forehead touching. Body glistening, moans and groans were heard, wet noises were everywhere the room.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo down on the bed. He,still kept his roll of rhythm and licks his lips.

"Bo... I love the way your cock goes d- deep inside me..."

Xiao Zhan grins, suddenly feeling more confident. Yibo growls and held grips onto Xiao zhan's thighs.

"Ahh... You feel it....?"

Xiao Zhan moans as he started to grind faster.

"H- hah... I c- gan f- f..eel your cock right h- here.."

Xiao Zhan shyly whispered. His hand slowly going down to his stomach and caressing it. Yibo curses and sits up, hands moving up to Xiao Zhan's shoulder as he presses him down on his cock. Xiao Zhan's eyes widen.

"Ahhh! S- stop! Wait!"

"No! Fucking no."

"Yibo!!! You stupid! " The condom broke."

🤭🤭🤭

It's been a week since they have arrived at Four Season Resort Landstar. It's Ji Jun's birthday today, and the first thing they did was do some activities that the resort had.

Of course, Jiyang watched the two kids have fun, while he sits with Hunnie.

Haoxuan then rented a cruise ship, for the family to enjoy. That's where they ate their lunch, and enjoyed doing water activities. Ji Jun and Haoxuan were the only ones excited.

Hunnie and Jiyang stayed in the shade.

After the cruise, they went back to their hotel room to rest.

Currently, all are at the luxury beach, celebrating Ji Jun'a birthday with a delicious dinner served at the beach.
It was a little too early to be calling it dinner, but it was their last stop.

They enjoyed their time as a family alone, watching the peaceful waves, while their food arrives one by one. Ji Jun wouldn't stop talking about their day, while Hunnie copies, using his baby language.

"They're bringing the cake now..!"

Jiyang said, pointing behind Haoxuan. Ji jun looks and began to jump on her chair as she sees the cake. The cake had dinosaurs on it, and she couldn't be any happier.

"Daddy, did you tell them to put Mr.Duck?"

"Of course! I know you like them."

"Yeah! I do!"

Ji Jun stood up on her chair, happily staring at the cake. Jiyang and Haoxuan sang 'Happy Birthday' along with the waiters that was serving them food.