💙Thrity-6💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Well, HaoXuan expected this would someone come. Only Jiyang never expected this.

Finally, Ji Jun snapped at her teacher and of of her classmate.

Her attitude caused her to go to the  principal's office and a phone call to her parents. Haoxuan was the one that answered since Jiyang was too busy taking care of Hunnie.

Haoxuan explained, making Jiyang almost faint. Haoxuan volunteered to go instead of Jiyang, and the other agreed because Hunnie likes being in his mom's arms.

Haoxuan drove to the school in full speed, arrived in just ten minutes.

Teachers squeals seeing Haoxuan walking in the hallway, the young kids not knowing what's going on.

Haoxuan arrived at the principal  office and sees Ji Jun have a scowls on her face. There, he sees the mother of the child and teacher he cursed of at.

"Oh,, It's the infamous Wang
Haoxuan."

The old principle chuckles, gesturing Haoxuan to sit beside her daughter.

"Mr. Wang, as a parent you should be teaching your kid to not behave like this in school. Ji Jun kicked her classmate and cursed. Not only her classmate, but her teacher as well."

Haoxuan sighs, lowering his head as he nods.

"Yes... I'm sorry. I'll be sure to talk to her about it."

The mother rolls her eyes, huffing.

"Your daughter kicked my daughter! I think your kid deserves more than just talk."

"I like to use words, rather than actions. This is a matter between my daughter and I. Don't be nosy."

Haoxuan chided, wrapping his arm around Ji Jun.

"Junnie may have kicked her, but there must've been a reason."

"Are you saying it's my daughter's fault?!"

"That's not what I'm saying, ma'am."

Ji Jun rolls her eyes.

"I only kicked her, because she stole Yixao's surprise gift for his little brother, and made fun of his family. As friend, I wanted to protect his feelings. Teacher got mad at me, even though she didn’t even see every thing."

Ji Jun claims, glaring at the teacher. Haoxuan smirks and then glared at the woman and the teacher.

"My daughter never lies. As a teacher who is always in the class, I'm sure you know Ji Jun's always blunt."

"We don’t know that! Do you not know how Influential our family is? Tell them, Chu Minhoon.

The mother yells, shaking her kid. Minhoon pushes her hand off him, and huffs.

"You're so annoying, mom. Ji Jun  is not lying. I stole Yixao's surprise gift, and made fun of his parents because I thought it was funny. Stop creating a scene."

Minhoon grumbled, crossing his arms. The teacher looks away, guilty.

"Because off Mrs. Lin, my mom had to come. Geez, should've asked before getting mad at Ji Jun. Her kick wasn’t even that hard to began with."