💙Twenty-4💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

DING DONG

Jiyang and Ji Jun jumps and immediately hops off the couch and walked to the door. Jiyang composers himself, and slowly opens the door. Hao Xuan was there, standing with a box of dessert in his hands.

Ji Jun stands behind him shyly peeking. Jiyang smiles and moves aside to let him in. Hao Xuan awkwardly steps and stares at Ji Jun who was intensely staring.

Jiyang close the door, and chuckles seeing the two who wouldn’t stop staring at each other.

"Junnie! Baby can you lend this man to the dinner area? Xuan, give me your coat."

"Oh.... Thanks."

Hao xuan quickly takes off his jacket, handing it to Jiyang. He was about to follow Ji Jun,  but Jiyang stopped him.

"Hold on, where's your casts? Broken bones don’t at least heal for two months or so! Why did you take them off??"

Jiyang scolds, looking like an angry mom. Hao Xuan glanced down at Ji Jun who was shaking his head.

"You made mommy mad."

"Uh...🙄 I- I'll alright now..."

"My goodness!  Don’t you know how to take care of yourself."

"It's okay... I'm still sore, but the doctor said that I can take them off.."

".... So I can punch your shoulder and you won't feel pain."

Hao Xuan avoided Jiyang's glare and awkwardly laughs. He backs away, trying to think  what to say.

"Mommy, can I show daddy my photo album?"

Hao Xuan looked down at Ji Jun shocked.

S- she called me daddy... Oh My Goodness! seriously She called me....

"Alright.."

Hao Xuan follows Ji Jun, staring down at the little girl who walked like she was the boss of the house. It was funny to see, so Hao Xuan had to hold in his laughter. Ji Jun sat Hao Xuan down in the couch and ran to the living room grabbing an album.

Ji Jun ran over to Hao Xuan, and handed him a light blue album, then climbed in Hao Xuan's lap, shocking the singer again. But it was a cute action, so he couldn’t stop swooning.

"Daddy..... you know, in school, everyone has a daddy and I didn’t. I felt sad because daddy wasn’t there for me, and I felt lonely. I was jealous that everyone had a daddy play with, and I didn’t. I called Bowen my daddy because he's always there for me.

"Ji Jun––"

"No daddy. Let's me finish first. I'm not even close to scolding you yet."

"Ah.... Okay."

Jiyang watched and silently laughed. It was amusing to see Hao Xuan lowering his head in front of a kid, and it was also kind of cute.