💙Nineteen💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan slowly wakes up, and groans while sitting up. He looks around and felt empty presence of Yibo. He flicks the blanket off, and got off bed, his legs shaking.

Damn.... Should've thought about the consequences after having sex.

Xiao Zhan rubs his back as he limps to  the door. He limps to the stairs, not seeing anyone in the living room from the top of the stairs. Xiao zhan furrows his brows as he arrived at the bottom of the step.

.. He jumped when he suddenly heard a clang coming from the, kitchen. Xiao Zhan quickly walked over there and horrifyingly eye the sight in front of him.

"Wang Yibo! Wang Yixao! You made a huge mess!"

Xiao Zhan shouts, looking at the egg shells and raw eggs on the floor. The bottle of oil all over the floor, the stove on high heat, breads everywhere in the kitchen, pans and cooking utensils spread out around the kitchen. The packet of sugar still pouring down on the floor while it lays on the counter.

It was a huge sight to see.

"What were you two doing?"

Xiao Zhan tiredly sighs, looking down at the two that were on the floor, on their stomach. Yixao had bread crumbs all over his face. While Yibo had eggs shells all over his hair.

Their bodies were covered in raw eggs and oil since it looks like, the two were having fun swimming🏊 on the dirty floor.

"Yibo! You stupid, are you a child? What is the mess?"

"Um....😗"

Yibo awkwardly sat up, his clothes dirty. In general, his whole body.

"Yixao and I were planning to make you some breakfast, but then...it escalated to a playground..."

Xiao Zhan heavily sighs again, rubbing his temple

"Ugh... I'm going home. You two better clean this place."

"What?!"

Yibo and Yixao exclaims in unison.

"No! Daddy and I will clean up fast! Please don't leave Xabu!"

"Yixaooo.."

"Daddy started it!"

Yixao points, pouting towards his daddy. Yibo turned to his son, the look of betrayal was evident.

"Yixao! You said you won't tell!"

"But Xabu's leaving! Xabu, please don't leave. What if daddy leaves instead, and you stay?"