🔞Twenty-8🔞

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Yibo glanced at Xiao Zhan who was looking out the window, busy analyzing the beautiful street lights they pass by. Today, the two will be alone for the night since Yixao instead on coming home with Ji Jun.

Jiyang agreed, since he didn’t want Ji Jun to feel lonely while he takes care of his baby brother.

They arrive, and Yibo parks at the inside parking lot of the building. Xiao Zhan unbuckles his belt, and got ready to go out until Yibo stopped him.

"What is it?"

"Give me a kiss."

"I'll give you a kiss when we get inside. Let's go now."

Xiao Zhan instead, unbuckling his seatbelt, Xiao zhan's hands reached, and pulled onto the knob but Yibo locked the doors.

"What's going with you, Yibo? If we need to talk about something, let's head inside and and---"

Xiao Zhan didn’t finish his sentence as Yibo interrupted him with a rough kiss. Yibo tightly closed his eyes as he couldn’t even follow Yibo's movements.

The younger's hands make it to Yibo's chest, trying to push him off.

"Mpmmh-- Y- Yibo.... Ah s- stop..."

Yibo pulls away and stared at the flustered Xiao Zhan who breathlessly pants.

"I- if you're needy... Wait until we reach your complex..."

"What if I don’t want to?

"H-hah..."

Car sex!!!😱

Xiao Zhan gasped as Yibo pushed him down, and stared at him like he was his prey

"W- wait... Seriously... L- let's just do it at__"

"Shut up. I'm at my limit."

Yibo growls, nipping on Xiao Zhan's neck. The younger gulps, and prays no one comes as they shake the whole car.

Yibo slowly unzip Xiao Zhan's sweater, and throws it at the back of the car, along with a plain white shirt. Xiao Zhan shivers feeling cold, since he was half naked.

"Uh... It's c- cold..."

"It’ll get hot soon."

"Why?"

Oh god..  he's soo cute. Why! I can't control myself.

Yibo whispers as he nips on his bunny's skin. Xiao Zhan suddenly felt the back rest fall, making his gasped. Yibo smirks and slowly takes his tie off and threw at the back of the car. He unbuttons his own shirt, while his lips were busy making marks on Xiao Zhan's skin.