💙Ten

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Yibo had a face of fear, while Xiao Zhan began to laugh out loud.

"W- wait... Sorry! T- this is just hilarious!"

Xiao Zhan stutters, laughing had. Yibo  and Yixao stared at Xiao Zhan, watching him fall to the ground.

"Yixao! Baby.... I can't get pregnant."

Xiao Zhan takes Yixao in his arms, and boops his nose.

"You silly boy. Men can't get pregnant."

"Really! Really?"

"T- then... H- how come Ji Jun's mommy. He's a boy?"

Yixao asks, while pouting, Xiao Zhan hums, thinking of an answer, but he couldn’t. He can't just tell that Ji Jun might've been adopted, or was from another person.

"Uh... W- well..."

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo, but he just shocked and his head, and shrugged his shoulders.

Seriously... You're no help Wang Yibo.

"And... Ji Jun said his mommy was the one who gave birth to her!"

"What? That's not possible... Right Yibo?"

"Uh... Yeah.  Yixao, maybe Ji Jun just thinks that because--"

"Ji Jun mommy's has a baby inside his stomach." Yixao yells frustratedly, jumping down Xiao Zhan's arms.

Xiao comes close to Yibo, whispering something. "I don’t wanna be rude..But isn’t it because... Ji Jun mom's.."

"Shhh! My son might hear you!"

Yixao huffs, and crosses his arms. "Ji Jun is going to be a big sister!"

Yibo and Xiao Zhan laughs, nodding their heads, not believing the child.

"Yeah, yeah."

The two said in union. Yixao seemed to believe the adults, so he just smiles and skips in his playroom.

"I feel bad... Yixao really thinks men can get pregnant."

"What has my son been learning at his daycare? I'm getting scared."

"Oh, I know! Should I ask Yixao if he wants Ji Jun to come over? Maybe I can meet his mom!"

"Yeah, that would be nine. I'm sure Yixao would love to hangout with Ji Jun."

_____________________

Xiao Zhan stands in front of the door, awkwardly smiles at Ji Jun and her mom.

"H- hi...!"

"Hello! I'm Song Ji Jun!"

Xiao Zhan coos at how cute the child was, but he saw a hint of resemblance from someone.  He just can't pin point it.

"Juuuuuuuu!"

"Ahh.... Yixao!!"

The two kids hugged and each other, and immediately ran to the playroom. Xiao Zhan look in front, and smiles.