💙Six

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Yixao looked around, and saw the cakes that were shown in front of the counter.

"Daddy I want cake!"
"Oh..Which one do you want?"

Yixao got off Xiao Zhan's lap and ran, pointing at the strawberry cake.

"I'll give you that. Do you want anything,  Mr. Wang?"
"Ah.. Just give me strawberry milk shake.. And Don't call me Mr. Wang!  Call me Yibo..."

His palette is surprisingly...Almost of a kid.. It's cute.

Xiao Zhan brightly smiles towards Yibo, surprising.

"Alright. You two can sit back, and I'll comeback with your orders."

Xiao Zhan walked to the counter, preparing their order. He can hear Yixao tell his daddy all sorts of crazy

Things about his day in daycare. It was nice to hear the kid talk happily with his daddy.

"Xiao Zhan came back with their orders, placing the tray in front of Yixao. Enjoy you cake.."

"I will. Thank you Xabu."

Yixao began to eat by himself, some creams getting on his chin and cheek, but that can be cleaned later. Xiao Zhan sat down as well, watching the boy eat.

"Is it good?"
"Yeap.. Super yummy!.."

Xiao Zhan then turned to Yibo was busy taking a photo of Yixao eating his cake. Xiao Zhan snickered, causing Yibo to stop.

"W- what.."
"Nothing. I just found you cute."

Yibo jumps in surprise, cheeks turning red, Xiao Zhan evilly cackled in his head, thinking of teasing Yibo.

"At first I thought you were really scary and intimidating... But you look like an adorable puppy~"

Xiao Zhan teasingly chimes, along with a smirk. Yibo rolls his eyes, back to drinking his strawberry milk shake.
Xiao Zhan smiles and turns back to Yixao.

"What did you and your daddy do last week, Yixao?!"

"Daddy brought me to park and many more! And he cook for me too, and we watch movie at home, and he hugs me alot too!"

"That's awesome. Did you ask him to make you pancakes?.."

Yixao pouts towards his daddy, who turned away, his ears turning red.

"Daddy can cook... But he's bad at making pancakes... I like Xabu's pancakes better!"
"Awwe, thank you! If I have time, let's cook again!"
"Then, let's go to daddy and my home, and cook now."

Xiao zhan paused, while smiling hesitantly.

"Ahh... Today's not good... I have work, and my break for University is almost over..."

Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan, who looked like he was having trouble in deciding. Yibo sighs, ruffling his son's hair.

"Mr. Xabu abu needs his time to himself, buddy. He's also busy."

Yixao nods, pouting again.

"What University do you go to?"
"Ahh.. " A**** University."
"Woah... That's University is insane."