💙Twenty💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"I'm–– no...We're doing great.

Jiyang said, smiling towards him. Hao Xuan timidly smiles, looking away.

"Here, this will fill up your stomach for a bit. I'm sure your manager will bring your dinner later."

Jiyang said, handing Xuan the bowl of fruits. Xuan looked at Jiyang awkwardly, since both his arms were on casts.

"Uh..."

"Oh right... I'll feed you then. Hope that isn’t too much for you."

"No... It's okay."

Jiyang began to slowly feed Xuan, the air still quite awkward. Xuan looked down, seeing Jiyang's belly.

"Shouldn’t you be at home? Ah, don’t get me wrong... It's just... You're pregnant and you might get tired from being here... For too long."

"It’s fine. I'm in my Seventh month. I do get  sore often, but that's normal."

"Hmm... And your due date?"

"January tenth."

"I see. Hope you have an easy birth."

Xuan awkwardly said, loudly clearing his throat, lips were twitching while smiling too.

"Thanks.... And I really do hope it'll be an easier birth. I wan in labour with Junnie for twelve hours... Which is normal, but I was alone through the whole thing, so it was hard for me."

"Ah..."

Xuan looked at Jiyang guilty, hesitantly looking away. Jiyang sighs, shakes his head.

"Don’t think too much about it. It's all good already, so don’t worry."

Jiyang pokes the fork on an apple, and put it in front of Xuan's mouth.

"EAT."

Xuan opens his mouth, and slowly chews on the Apple. He always thought Jiyang's parents were always with him.

"Your parents?"

" Never met me, when they found out I was dating a guy, they were already mad as is. But after finding out, I got pregnant, they had enough of me and kicked me out. I was thankful you gave us a home right away..."

"Why... Why didn’t you tell me anything....?"

"You left after giving us a home. I didn’t think of bothering you or telling you anything. It's not like you'd listen anyways."

Xuan was at lost for words. He knows himself he would've just ignored Jiyang if he called once. He was too into the fact that he was starting to reach fame he didn’t think about the person that was beside him the whole time.

"I- I... It seems like...I really don't know anything about you... Anymore..."

".... Anyways, I came here to actually talk to you about something..."