💙Twenty-2💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan sighs, walking through the halls of his university. He realized he still never asked Yibo if they are going out. Xiao Zhan wants to, but he doesn’t know if Yibo does.

But at the same time, it was Yibo who was making every move so, there's no denying they both have mutual feelings for each other.

Xiao Zhan takes his phone out, and checks the time. He felt giddy and wanted to dance through the hallway, but stopped himself. It was because Yibo will be picking him up, and Xiao Zhan couldn’t be any happier since he felt like he had a nice boyfriend.

Xiao Zhan quickly walks to the entrance and ran to the parking lot at the bag of the university looking for Yibo's car. He spots the car and heads over there.

Since Yibo was a pretty big celebrity,  his car's windows were tinted fairly dark. Xiao Zhan knocked on the window and it slowly rolled down.

Yibo grins and unlocks the door for Xiao Zhan. He got in and quickly puts on his seatbelt. Xiao Zhan glanced at Yibo who seemed like he was waiting for something.

Xiao Zhan tilts his head confused.

"W- what...?"

"..... Nothing. "

Yibo starts the car and left the university grounds.

"So, are we going to pick up Yixao?"

"Song Jiyang Called and asked if Yixao  can come over to their house. I said yes, since Yixao yelled through the phone and told me to yes."

Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"That's so like."

Xiao Zhan looks out the window, and realizes that Yibo isn’t going the right way to his apartment.

"Uh... A- are we going somewhere?"

"Well, since It's just the two of us, I thought we could hang around together."

"Oh... Where are we going then?"

"Somewhere private for just the two of us."

Xiao Zhan blushes, and opened the window for air to hit his face.

If he keeps acting like this, it's going to make me think about all sorts of things

____________________

"Woah..."

Xiao Zhan breathed out, looking at the restaurant that Yibo took him at.
The restaurant was pretty tiny, but it gave off a really good air. It wasn’t too fancy, but not too planing either. It was just perfect.

" Wait...what if people recognize you?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. I booked this whole restaurant just for us."

Yibo said, guiding Xiao Zhan out in the terrace, a table just for the two.

Booked the  whole restaurant just for us two? What the heck Wang Yibo....