💙Nine

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Yibo wakes up, even though it was early in the morning, his dark curtains sustained the sun to show in his room. Yibo gets out of bed, wearing nothing but pants.

Yibo did his simple morning routine and went downstairs, still tired. He passes the living room, going to the kitchen where he can hear loud laughter s.

He stared at the scene in front of him. Xiao Zhan was carrying Yixao on his hip using one hand, while the other flips the pancakes. Yixao had his head laying on Xiao Zhan's shoulder, telling him all sorts of stories from his kindergarten class.

"And then, this girl came up to me and gave me  candyyy!"

"Wow! Yixao's so popular!"

Xiao Zhan exclaims, smiling brightly towards Yixao . Yibo lowly chuckles, enjoying the scene.

Why does my son only talk about girls? It's kind of funny to listen to.

Xiao Zhan turns and sees Yibo leaning  on the dinner table.

"Oh, morning, say good morning to your daddy Yixao."

"Hmm..?"

Yixao turns his eyes away from the sizzling pancakes, and sees his daddy smiling at him. He gasps and asks to get down. He runs to his daddy, jumping in his arms.

"Morning daddy! Morning kiss!" Yixao loudly exclaims, kissing Yibo's cheek.

"Look daddy, Xabu and I are cooking pancakes!"

"Look! Look! I told Xabu you like strawberries, so he make strawberry pancake for you!"

Yibo glanced towards Xiao Zhan, who only gave a small, fond smile and went back to cooking.

" You stupid! You should put on a shirt."

"Daddy looks cool!
Oh? And I have a classmate named Ji Jun, and she hugs me every time I arrive in class! She's my bestfriend! I would always receive food from alot of girls!"

"I- I see..."

Xiao Zhan awkwardly laughs, just realizing that Yixao mostly talks about girls that approaches him.

"Uh.. Do you like anyone?"

"I like Ji Jun!

"I see now! Maybe one day, you could bring her over and the three of us can bake some sweets!"

"Yeah! Ji Jun loves sweets."

Xiao Zhan laughs, squeezing Yixao cheeks. Yibo watches with a small pout, feeling sulky.

How come he said, the three of us? Can't I join in too?

---------------------

Xiao Zhan wakes up hearing his phone ringing out loud. He lazily grabs his phone from his night stand, and accepts the call without looking at the name ID.

"Hello.."

"Xabu! Xabuuuu! It's me!
Yixao!"

"Hey... How are you awake so early!" Xiao zhan asks while chuckling.

"It's lunch time Xabu!"

"That's too early for me."

"You're so funny Xabu! Oh yeah, daddy said he was to meet someone. So can you come over?"