🔞 S*Xteen 🔞

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan skeptically stared at the elder. Did he just hear right? Did Yibo just suggested to suck his dick now? In front of a child, who probably wouldn't understand anything, but still! Saying that in front of a child, is a little bit too much...

"Uh... H- hey, what do you want for dinner?"
Xiao Zhan asks Yixao, changing the subject. Yibo raises his brows, and smirks.

"Why are you suddenly so shy? You Were so cocky when you were talking to Sun Li about it."

"I- it was just to make her jealous...! I- I wasn't serious... "

"Ah, that makes me sad."

Yibo Said, sighing. Yixao turns to his daddy and tilts his head.

"What's wrong daddy?"

"Your Xabu doesn't want to give me a present😞

Yixao gasped, and turned to Xiao Zhan.

" Xabu! Do you hate daddy? Is that why you don't want to give present?"

"What? No no... I- It's not like that..."

"But why no present?"

Xiao Zhan groans, secretly pinching Yibo's arms. The elder snickers, letting the younger do whatever.

How dare he use the child on me.

"I can give him any presents. Just not what he wants."

"What does daddy want?" Yixao asks, turning to Yibo. The elder hums, pretending to think.

"I just want Xabu abu to blow on my throbbing booboo."

Yibo pouts, sadly sighing towards his son. Yixao gasped again, his hands in front of his mouth.

"Daddy has a booboo? That can't be good! Xabu, please make daddy feel better!"

Yixao pleads. Xiao Zhan strains a smile, taking Yixao off Yibo's lap. The elder slightly laughs, pinching his son's cheek.

"Yixao baby, why don't you hang in your playroom, while your Xabu takes care of me in my room."

"Okay!"

Yixao smiles, and ran to his playroom in full speed. [ OMG🙀 Yixao Don't go Don't go... Your Yibo daddy is soooo horny ] Yibo smirks, seeing Xiao Zhan glaring at him.

"That was inappropriate of you, Stupid."

"Ah...call me Yibo like you did last time."

"Hmph." Xiao Zhan stands up, his arms crossed. Yibo licked his bottom lip, and followed Xiao Zhan who was walking close to the window. Yibo was now behind Xiao Zhan, both locking at the sky that was beginning to darken.

"Get your hand off my ass."

"But it's where they usually are."