💙Forty-2💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Yibo enters his flat, one hand holding a bag of sweets. He slowly walks through the halls, and peeks at the living room. Yibo furrows his brows seeing no one in the living room.

Yibo walks to the living room, setting the bag of sweets on the table while he takes his jacket off, looking around.

Where'd the two go?

Yibo walked to the kitchen, but saw no one in there either. He ran upstairs, checking every bedroom but no one. No Xiao Zhan. No Yixao.

What...

Yibo began to panic, running downstairs, then to the living room to get his phone from his jacket. He nibbles on his bottom lip, getting nervous as he looks through his contacts.

Yibo stops, as he heard the beep to when the door opens. He heard Xiao Zhan and Yixao talking as they get closer.

So they just went out.. Thank God..

Yibo and Xiao Zhan locks eyes. Yixao quickly escapes the tension.

"Have you calmed down?"

Xiao Zhan asks, smiling. Yibo's eyes soften, feeling guilty. Even though Xiao Zhan's smiling, his eyes were red from crying.

"Zhan."

Yibo approaches Xiao Zhan, slowly wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm sorry.. I was stupid. It was me who thought my parents hated Yixao. It's my fault for thinking too much... I'm sorry.. You were right... I'm sorry. Please forgive me.."

Yibo sighs, hiding his face in Xiao Zhan's neck.

".. I forgive you.. Don't worry about it."

Xiao Zhan lightly chuckles, patting Yibo's back.

"I understand why you acted like that." Xiao Zhan pulled away from the hug, studying Yibo's sullen expression. He kisses Yibo's forehead, and then ruffles his head.

".. You cried because of me.."

"I may not have gotten the pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still very sensitive."

"Still.. I'm sorry."

Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"You're such a big baby! Come here!"

Xiao Zhan squeezes Yibo in a hug, gently kissing his neck. The kisses Yibo felt on his neck made him sigh in relief.

"Where did you and Yixao go?"

"Hmm.. We went to the supermarket to buy more black-paper. Yixao insisted."

Yibo chuckles, picking up Xiao Zhan .

"Don't drop me, stupid."

"I won't."

Yibo made him sit on the couch. He also sat, and grabbed Xiao zhan's leg, placing them on his thighs.

"While you eat sweets, I'll massage your tired feet."

"Why, thank you~"

Xiao Zhan opens the bag, and takes the box out. He opens it and his eyes immediately sparkles seeing all the delicious desserts. He took out a strawberry crepe cake, taking a bite and humming in satisfaction.

Yibo fondly watches him eat,satisfied with Xiao Zhan's reaction.

"Oh, I talked with my mom."

"...What'd she say?"