💙Twenty-1💔

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan spaced out, staring at the hotpot in front of him. Yibo who was beside him grabbed meat, and put it in front of his mouth, but Xiao Zhan still didn’t budge.

Yibo glanced at his son, who was happily eating veggies and meat.

"Buddy, did something happen while I wasn’t here? What's wrong with Zhan?"

"I don't know, daddy. Xabu met his mommy and   BooM! 
Xabu is angry now! See!"

Yibo hums, looking back at Xiao Zhan who still is spaced out. Yibo sighs, send blows air in Xiao Zhan's ear causing him to jump.

"Wah! That feels weird! Yibo!"

"You're the one who acting weird. What's wrong? Is it really because of you bumping into your mom? Aren't you happy you saw your mom?"

Xiao Zhan shakes his head, and pouts.

"It's just.... I hated that my mom remarried soma guy after my dad left. Literally, only a three months of my dad's disappearance, my mom was already set on marrying this guy! I- it's just bull, you know? But it's not fair for my mom, I should also hate my dad for suddenly leaving without a word."

"You never told me you weren’t close with your parents."

Xiao Zhan shrugs.

"It's not something I like talking about anyways.."

"I see."

Xiao Zhan lightly smiles, playfully ruffling Yibo's hair.

"Don't worry about it. I'm okay now."

"You better be. Now eat and plump yourself up."

"But I'm going to get fat."

"So? You'd still Look beautiful."

Yibo smirks, raising brows. Xiao Zhan groans, hastily grabbing meat from the pot.

"You and Your words..... "

Yixao chews, looking between his daddy and Xiao Zhan.

"Daddy! You should eat and stop looking at Xabu."

"What? I- I'm not..."

Yibo stutters, flustered. He grabbed his chopsticks and began eating.  Xiao Zhan snickers, squeezing Yixao's cheek.

"You should also eat, so you can grow to be a tall and smart boy."

"Really! Better that daddy?"

"Better than Wang Yibo."

Yibo rolls his eyes, huffing.

"My son literally looks like me."

"Yeah, but personality wise~."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Yibo pouts. Yixao and Xiao Zhan laughs, ignoring Yibo's saddening whimpers, wanting to get attention.

"Stop being a baby, Yibo. Now eat and be a good boy."

"Sometimes you treat me like a baby."

"Like how?"

Xiao Zhan asks, amused while raising a brow.

"Like a few minutes ago! You told me to be a good boy. But I'm a man, your man... I think I'm a ironman.. no no spider-man."