💙Eleven

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Yibo comes home, sleepy and exhausted. He walks to the living room to see Yixao and Xiao Zhan fast asleep, a fluffy blanket covering the two.

He gently drops his bag, and slowly picks up Yixao, taking him up to his room. Yibo then comes down, slowly taking Xiao Zhan in his arms.

He's lighter than I thought.

Since Yibo knows that Xiao Zhan will freak once he wakes up beside him, so he decided to place Xiao Zhan beside Yixao. The kids bed was big enough for two anyways.

Yibo cracks his neck, and walked to his bedroom. He sat on his bed and thought about his day with his ex' parents.

To think they'll force me to stay with them until midnight. Fucking unbelievable.

Yibo groans, and plops onto his bed, staring at the celling.  His phone rang, making him grunt in annoyance, and took it out Of his pocket.

Yibo groans seeing the caller,
His ex.

"My god... Why is she calling!" Yibo calmly composes himself and answers.

"What."

"Hmm.... Why do you sound angry?"

"Because I'm suddenly talking to a dirty snake."

"Oh shut up. I only called to hear Yixao call me mommy."

"As if he will."

"What? Didn’t you want a family?  I'm willing to do that now!"

"After all these years? You threw Yixao away! Now you want him? Yeah, but no thank you. I won the custody long time ago, and I'm his rightful guardian."

"But I'm willing to be his mother! I'm serious! Let's build a family like you always wanted... To be with me, and our son."

Yibo rolls his eyes, loosening his tie.

"He's not your son. You lost your privilege as a mother when you gave him up. Don't make me laugh."

"... Why are you being so hard headed? My parents approved of our relationship!."

"What crap are you eating? We don’t have relationship anymore. You and your parents are being delusional."

"But you came to dinner--."

"I only came to put an end to this whole mess. I'm already happy with how I'm living. Yixao's content too.."

"Can't I at least meet my son? I wanna see how grown he is."

"He isn’t your son anymore, so shut the fuck up. I'm already tired because of your parents forcing me to stay until fucking  midnight. Don’t make me mad."

"Gosh, have you always been this rude? I just wanna see him! I was the one that gave birth to him."

"But you aren’t the one giving him happiness! You gave him life, but not love! Yixao already has his eyes set on a person whom he wants to call his  "mom" and it’s not you."

"What? Who is she? Are you serious Wang Yibo?  You're okay with your son calling another person mom? When she didn’t even give birth to him?"

Yibo pulls the phone away when he heard his ex scream in frustration.

"That spot besides you and Yixao, should be me! Not some bitch!"