🔞Seventeen🔞

Hey everyone! I'm back! Sorry for everything🙏

Because of some incidents, I really didn't have any motivation to write, I lost my track...😞

But now, I'm more than okay☺ so hope fully I'll be updating again 💙

Thank you for all supporting me
💙💙🍀🍀💙💙and many of you commented such of lovely words that makes me so emotional and also happy. And once again, I have to say 'Thanks'

Now come back to the story
Happy reading💙🍀

Now come back to the storyHappy reading💙🍀

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan waited on Yibo's bed, nervously playing with the hem of his shirt. Since it was late, Yibo said he'll put Yixao to sleep. And instructed Xiao Zhan to patiently wait for him on the bed.

Now that I think about it... Yibo looks pretty dominate... I feel like he's going to be rough.

Xiao Zhan covers his mouth, slightly regretting his decision. But at the same time, he was really curious how good it'd feel having sex with Yibo. I think, I'm going to crazy. I'm in love with Yibo... But sex with him, OH Noo

He's a good kisser.. So he will be good in bed. I just hope he won't be too rough. It's my first time. Oh god what should I do? Run away!!

Xiao Zhan flinched hearing steps nearing the door. He gulps as he sees the knob turn, and the door slowly opening. Xiao Zhan's heart began to beat fast seeing Yibo, three buttons already unbuttoned.

Yibo closes the door, locking it. Yibo slowly walks towards the bed, having the biggest smirk. Xiao Zhan shuffled back, hitting the head board with no where to run.

"I've put Yixao to sleep. The kid's a deep sleeper, so we have lot of our time for the whole night."

Yibo winks, unbuttoning the rest of the buttons. Xiao Zhan bites his bottom lip, following Yibo's action. The elder sat on the bed, eyes showing how hungry he is.

"Come to me Zhan."

Xiao Zhan felt butterflies, and slowly crawls to Yibo's side. Yibo takes Xiao Zhan's chin, his lips attaching to the soft ones. He pushed Xiao Zhan down on the bed, his hands touching every part of Xiao Zhan.

"Look! You're so beautiful.."

Yibo whispers, his lips gliding down to Xiao Zhan's neck. His tongue and lips began to create hickeys, while he hands went inside Xiao Zhan's shirt, playing with his harden nipples.

Xiao Zhan arches his back, hands gripping onto the sheets. He shakily breathed out, mouth slowly opening, releasing low moans. Yibo swiftly takes off Xiao Zhan's shirt, internally whistling seeing how small the younger's waist is.