💙Thirty-5💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Since Xiao Zhan is four months now, they can find out the gender of their baby. Yibo really wants a girl, but Yixao says, it's a boy.

They're on their way to the hospital, Yibo hopes he's right while Yixao's  wrong.

"Not to be that person... But I'm going to be right."

Yixao cockily said, sitting in his boosted seat with a smug expression.

"I want a baby brother."

"But a baby girl can lighten up the house you know

"But a baby girl can lighten up the house you know. We are all boys after all."

Xiao Zhan chuckles, finding Yixao cute.

"Sorry, but haven’t you heard people say 'Kids are always right."

"We don’t need to hear that from a kid in his bosster seat."

Yibo smirks, teasing Yixao who grumpily crosses his arms.

I'll grow out of this soon! Just watch daddy!"

On the way, Yibo and Yixao kept childishly fighting like always. Though, Xiao Zhan  had to come in between each fight to remind the boys that they're in car, and that it can be dangerous if Yibo gets distracted.

They soon arrived and parked in the private space. Yixao whines as Yibo helps him out of his booster seat, still cranky that he got dissed by being in a booster seat.

Nonetheless, he stayed in Yibo's arms as they made their way up to see their doctor.

"Xiao Zhan, how's it going?"

Mr. Xin asks as they all come in, taking a seat.

"I'm good! Yibo's also been doing great in handing the symptoms."

Xiao Zhan laughs, nudging Yibo who groans in response.

"That's good to hear! Now shall we find out your baby's gender?"

Xiao Zhan nods excitedly with a wide smile, happily nodding.

"I'm excit––"

"It's a girl for sure!"

"It's a boy! I'm always right, daddy!"

"We already have one cranky boy, we don't need another  one!"

"What is that supposed to mean, daddy?! How rude!"

Xiao Zhan and Mr. Xin ignored the two and went to the room by themselves.

"Sorry about them... They're always at each other's  throats."

"They always fight about that's related to you. It just shows how much they love you."

"It can get tiring though... Them fighting..."

Xiao Zhan sighs, laying down. Mr. Xin pulls his shirt up, squeezing out some gel. He gets the transducer and began to look at the screen.