🔞Twenty- 6🔞

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Say, would you be happy if... I'm your mom?"

"No. Daddy and I already have Xabu."

"He's a man. He can't be your mom."

Sun Li said, gritting her teeth while her hands grips her purse very tightly.

"You don't make the rules, lady."

Yixao bellowed, squinting his eyes towards Sun Li.

My son, a four year old boy.... Already has such good ways to use his words! I'm a proud father!

Yibo quietly laughs, his hold body shaking. Yixao huffs, and turned away from Sun Li's attention.

Soon, all the food came, making Yixao sigh in relief.

"I've been waiting for this, daddy!"

Yixao exclaims, his eyes sparkling. Yibo smiles, slicing the meat for his son. Sun Li clears her throat, and smiles towards Yixao.

"Want me to feed you?"

"No! I can feed myself."

Yixao quickly answered. They all began to eat in silence, until Sun Li began to annoy Yixao.

"Hey, why don’t you visit my home? I have lots of toys there!"

"No."

"..... If you come with me, you'll know how great of a person I am."

"Be quite lady. I'm trying to eat."

"Umh~ Yibo, if you never met that man, his gay disease would have never transmitted to you! That boy is disgusting!"

Sun Li shouted in annoyance. Yibo stops eating, and slowly turned his attention to Sun Li. Yixao pouts, and knocked over Sun Li's glass of wine.

"I don’t like you, lady! Waiter! Bring me some black- paper!!"

Yixao exclaims, his whole body trying to jump off his baby chair. Sun Li shrieks, mad that her dress got stained from wine.

Yibo slams his utensils on the table, angry.

"I fell for him in my own way! He didn’t transmit anything to me! Everything was my choice! I fell for who he was, and it couldn’t be helped! Don't act like you know something!"

Yixao already gone down, and got his black-paper. He ran towards Sun Li and powdered her with black- paper.

"No one talks bad about Xabu! Be gone, demon! Leave Xabu and my daddy alone! We don’t need you!"

Yixao shouts, crazily throwing black-paper everywhere. Yibo picks his son up, and took the bottle of black-paper away from him.

"Why daddy? She deserves this!"

"It's okay, buddy.
And You! You'll never have me and my son. This meeting is the last. Call me and I'll end you and your family.

"Whatever, I'm leaving."

Sun Li grabs her purse, and left the restaurant. Yibo sighs, still annoyed.

"I swear, she isn’t meant to be human."

"That's why She's demon, daddy!"

"Shall we head back to Xiao Zhan?"

"Yeah! I miss Xabu!"

"So, do I."

"No, I miss him more than you do, daddy!"

"No, I missed him more."