💙Twelve

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Song Jiyang! I'm still shocked that men can give birth! But I like Jiyang, and support him. Can you believe how strong he is? To raise a child, while being six months pregnant with his second one..!"

"What?"

Xiao Zhan flinches as Xuan slams his fists on the table. The younger puts his cupcake down, and timidly swallows the rest of the cupcake in his mouth.

"W- what's wrong... Ge? D-did I say something bad?"

"Who.."

"What?"

Xiao Zhan asks, leaning closer to Xuan since he couldn’t hear because of how deep the elder just spoke.

"Whose the father....."

"D- dad..? Oh wait, are you asking who's the father of Jiyang's child?"

"The one inside him."

"Oh... I don’t know. Jiyang Ge didn’t tell me."

Xiao Zhan pouts.

"How' d you even meet him?

Xuan asks annoyingly. Xiao Zhan tilts his head, feeling a bit uncomfortable from Xuan's presence.

"Uh.... I'm babysitting this child.... And his friend happened to be Jiyang's daughter,  Ji Jun."

Xuan looks away, bitting his lips

Xiao Zhan hums, tapping his phone.

"Should I call him?" Xiao Zhan asks, Xuan turns to Xiao Zhan, debating whether he should let the younger call. But until he could answer, Xiao Zhan's phone rang.

Xiao Zhan smiles.

"Perfect timing Cham Cham.." Xiao Zhan picks up his phone, and shushes Xuan.

"Wait... Put it on speaker."

Xuan whispers. Xiao Zhan looked him at his confused, before shrugging.

"Hey Xiao Zhan! I wanted to ask... Is it okay if I let Ji Jun play with Yixao again."

"Oh? When?"

"T- today..?"

Xiao zhan then scratches his head.
He would love to take care of Ji Jun and Yixao, but he isn’t sure since Yibo's going to be at home. And he's hanging out with Xuan right now.
But he can't say no to Jiyang.

"Sure, I'll call Yixao's dad, and tell him since he's going to be home. What time?"

"I'll drop him off there around five no no four.."

"Sounds great! But why do sudden?"

"Ah... Li Bowen and I are going to my doctor for a daily check up. We used to bring Ji Jun with us, but he kept running around and making mess in the hospital..."