💙Three

🌿🍀🍀🌿

It was the next morning. Xiao Zhan was in his small kitchen, cooking breakfast for the little boy. Speaking of Yixao, he woke up looking around Xiao Zhan's bedroom.

He hopped off bed, his hair looking all funny, and quickly ran to Xiao Zhan's side.

"Hey buddy, good morning! I'm sorry, if my place is too small. You can't play with anything inside my home...."

"I- it's okay Xabu!"
Yixao cutely exclaims, hugging Xiao Zhan's leg

"Do you eat pancakes, with scrambled egg?"

"....what pancake? I know eggs though!"

Xiao Zhan paused, looking down at Yixao.
"Y- you don't know what pancakes are...?"

"No... Daddy always make me eat veggies with a little of meat. I get eggs sometimes.... Are pancakes meant to be eaten for breakfast? How do they look?"

Xiao Zhan smiles, picking up Yixao, and placing him on his hips.

"Pancakes looks like this.!"
"They look like flat bread! So yummy"

________________________

"Yixao, your daddy's coming soon.."
"No! I don't want! I wanna stay with You!"

"Xiao Zhan sighs. After eating breakfast, the two just watched some movies and Xiao Zhan telling him stories. Once lunch time reached, Xiao Zhan knew Wang Yibo was coming soon.

Both were near the entrance, Xiao Zhan crouched down on the same level as the little boy, holding his little bag, who refused to hold it.

"Your daddy's worried about you... I talked to him last night..."
"No! I'm staying here! I don't wanna see dad--."
Yixao gasped hearing loud knocks coming from the door. Yixao quickly ran to Xiao Zhan's bedroom, closing the door. Xiao Zhan opened the door, seeing a masked mad.

"May I ask... Who are you?"

"It's me. Where's my son?"

Yibo demandingly said as he came right in Xiao Zhan's apartment.
"Your apartment's a filth. How dare you let my son sleep in this kind of--."

"Just shut up, will you? If you're here for your son, then okay! Don't talk shit about my place!"

The model was a little taken a back, but nonetheless he began to call out for his son.

"Yixao, let's go. I'll be late for my photo-shoot!"

"Tch! is that all you care about? Your work? A child is more important than that."

Yibo turned around, pulling down his mask and taking off his sunglasses.

"If I don't have a job, then where will I get money from? I need money to take care of a child."

"Yeah, you so. But if you're a single parent, then maybe, you should've thought about how you'll spend quality with your child. Work is important too, but what becomes of your lonely son?"

"He has many nannies."

"That's not the point. A kid should have a bond with his dad. But he doesn't. Don't you have enough money to take a long break? I'm sure you so."

"My job is really impor--."

"So you prioritize your work more than your own child? I'm betting you haven't even spent a single day with your son."

"Don't meddle in this kind of situation. This is between me and my son. I care about my son alot."

Xiao Zhan huffs, slapping Yibo on his left cheek. The model grunts angry, as he stared at Xiao Zhan with a glare.

"If you care about him, then you should be with him all the time! Talk to him, tell him stories about your young days or something! Cook him a meal, play with him like what a normal father and son would do! Don't give me that bullshit saying you care for him! If you truly care about him, you wouldn't give a fuck about earning money right now!."

"How dare you-?"

"Xiao Zhan pants, his face red. He gulps, quickly shutting his mouth. He had no right to meddle and tell the model what to do, but he was just so angry.

Xiao Zhan doesn't understand what being a single parent is, but he understands the need to bond with a father.

Suddenly, Yixao comes out of Xiao Zhan's room, running to him and hugging his legs.

"Daddy, don't be mad at Xabu... Xabu made me feel happy! He also hugged me and made me taste food! Daddy never cooked for me, or hugged me... So I was really happy when Xabu did those for me!"

Yibo crouched down, gently taking Yixao's wrist.
"Let's go home, Okay!"

Yixao pulls his wrist away and pouted, shaking his head as he hides behind Xiao Zhan's leg.

"No... Xabu makes me feel happy! I don't feel lonely with him at all! Xabu listens to me. He gives me hug and kisses on my cheeks! I'm happy with him!

Xiao Zhan widen his eyes, also crouching down.

"But Yixao.... He's your daddy... You should go home with him... Maybe, when you two get home, your daddy will spend his time with you!"

Xiao Zhan exclaims, giving a slight glare at Yibo.

"No.. No.. No... Xabu... I wanna stay with you...

"Yixao, you have your nannies."

Yibo said, his voice not so gentle. Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes, not liking the way Yibo just sounded.

"No! They're not fun like Xabu! I don't want!"

Yibo quickly grew annoyed, gripping his sunglasses so tight that it broke into pieces.

"Wang Yixao! You're coming home with me this instant!

Xiao Zhan and Yixao flinched hearing Yibo yell. Yixao's lips quivered as his small hands gripped the hem of his gucci shirt🙃. He immediately hugged Xiao Zhan, crying.

"D- daddy's a- always like this..! Y- you d- don't l- love me..! Y- you yell and leave m- me a- all the time...! I- I...hate daddy! If you hate me, then I hate you too!

-------------------