Chapter 6 : Will you ever hear me?

Jungkook's PoV

"How dare she ask me something so stupid!" Anger was welling up inside me

"Doesn't she know that she is entirely at fault for all of this." I spoke to no one in particular.

Called me? Came to my home? The hell with all that

If she had in literal called me , I would have seen her missed calls right ? But no I didn't , no
Missed calls , no messages nothing. In fact when I tried to call her , the number was unreachable..

I raged with fury as I recalled whatever had happened ; how worried I was for her ,  how frantically I tried to search for her and how desperately I tried to contact her in every way possible , when I got to know from their neighbours that they had moved back to Bangkok , I tried to contact her through ever social media we were friends on , but no reply , not even a single reply ... why y/n why?

 why y/n why?

"Hey jungkook." A feminine voice interrupted me , i turned around to see none other than the main cheerleader of the West's .

Her again ..

"What?" I asked with a bored expression clearly showing that I wasn't interested in any sort of conversation.

"You seem sad." She inched closer to me Before continuing "are you sad because you lost?"

"What no?" To be honest , I am pissed off and disappointed that I lost to them but I ll get over it

"You know right , that I am always with you ." She said as she slid her finger on my arm and continued "in fact , I am planning to cheer lead for your team from now onwards."

"What the hell Rika?!don't touch me." I brushed her hand away " I don't care which team you cheer up for , it doesn't matter to me." I snapped "please leave me alone." With that I walked away .

Brain: give her a chance and try to move on
Me: who ? Rika?
Brain: yes
Me : what why? I am not interested
Brain:get out of the past already
Me: I have already moved on
Brain: doesn't seem so
Me: I am not gonna go out with that cheer leader
Brain: why not
Me: all girls are same , they get on my nerves , to be honest , they all want attention, nothing else, coming around with sweet voices and puppy dog eyes , that's how they all do it , and that FREAKING Y/n too
Brain: why are you bringing her in between ?
Me : because she is the same
Brain: what the hell is wrong with you , just now you said that you have moved on
Heart: but in real he hasn't
Me: - Damn it

I punched the nearby wall hard as I heard my knuckles crack..

-

Y/n's POV

I sat on my bed as I all the incidents from day came back running in my mind .

How do I prove to him that I myself tried to contact him , how?

My mind was a mess , it was trying to calculate whatever had happened , trying to fathom all  jungkook had said .

I looked at my wrists , there were his fingers marks on them , that's how tightly he had held my arms.
His heart was filled with hate , it was clear that he detested me , he can't seem to see anything , he can't seem to understand anything.

He didn't even realise that he was hurting me , how much has he changed already ?

I was even more worried now ..

Will he ever hear me out?

I hid my face in my hands in frustration

*honk honk*

Seems like hobi oppa and mom are here ... I looked out of the window and saw hobi oppa by the car , there was one more guy  standing with him ,seems like tyre of the car was punctured and he was helping hobi oppa out..

Wiping the tears off my face , I quickly washed my face and made my way downstairs.

"Hey mom" I hugged her as I greeted her

"How was school today sweety?" She asked

"Good ." I bit my lip

"How about you ? How was your session?" I asked her Changing the topic

"It was good." She smiled "I ll go and rest now , ok."
She finished as I smiled

Mom went towards her room as I waited at the door for My brother , he was seeing the other guy to his home..

Oh so he lives next door

Since it was his back all this time , I couldn't make out his face.

"He is a nice guy!" My brother exclaimed as he came inside.

"Really?"

"Yea helped me with the car and all, it's been 2 times now."

"Two?" I asked

"Yea , just two days a problem occurred in the engine , he helped me with that too." He smiled before continuing "I need to get this car for service as soon as possible." He sighed

Enjoy
Shabiha
Don't forget to vote and comment